3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 06.11.21 05:47 pm

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

He looked and was horrified. I don't understand why we need 8 zhifors ... the
graphics are not beautiful. Half Life 2 (not even E1) looks much better.
Launch Trailer HD
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php? Id = 1981] http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1981 [/ url]

Which games are already officially supported 8 gifors?
PS link to video of QW work on GeForce 8800 :?
75 Comments
Sort by:
g
gravemaker 06.11.21

will fly at 6800

S
SoulGrabber 06.11.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], judging by this graph, 5900 is enough for the eyes: gigi: but in general I played it. damn, I'm disappointed. went to play halva :)

B
Big daddy 06.11.21

Checked out the demo very much I liked it at the bf2 level, only a different setting, the graphics, if everything looks very good at max, in

general, let's look at the full version.

shl. Of the real minuses, the game is locked at 30 fps ...
I hope this will be eliminated in the release.

q
qdash 06.11.21

[quote] I checked out the demo very much I liked it at the bf2 level, only a different setting, the graphics if everything looks very good at max [/ quote]

It's cool because, unlike others who also talk a lot, they also managed to keep the original idea and bring it to life. ET setting: QW is awesome and the functionality of everything and everyone is just great.

q
qdash 06.11.21

ET: QW is out now! Damn, you have to buy. :)

News from quakeplanet.ru:

[b] ETQW on Steam on October 5th: [/ b]

[quote] ETQW game appeared on Steam (this is where Half-Life is sold via the Internet). You can pre-order and download encrypted files right now, with a release on October 5th. By the way, you can also find all other id games there. [/ Quote]

[b] Chat with developers: [/ b]

[quote] Tomorrow at 21:30 Moscow time on the #quakewars channel on irc.quakenet.org there will be a chat for everyone interested with the developers, both from Splash Damage and from id. From the last office, apparently, will be John Dean, a bot developer, and Kevin Cloud - John Carmack should not be expected. After the chat, the developers will appear on some ETQW ranked servers. [/ Quote]

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

how is the console version? : dfsf:

L
Lite 06.11.21

I want to buy =)

C
Cart_Man 06.11.21

want to know the brakes of the game - take it. I just took it, it lags, it is buggy (once I hung up ps3 at all), with a large crowd of people it starts to slow down ... I will sell ...

M
Marabuwow 06.11.21

[quote name = "Cart_Man"] if you want to know the brakes of the game - take it. I've taken it, it lags, it's buggy (once I hung up ps3 at all), with a large crowd of people it starts to slow down ... I will sell ... [/ quote]

Yesterday I sat for 3 hours behind a demo at 360. Nothing special, but addictive. The fall of FPS and glitches was not at all.

D
Dan4MerC 06.11.21

[quote name = "Marabuwow"] [quote name = "Cart_Man"] if you want to know the brakes of the game - take it. I've taken it, it lags, it's buggy (once I hung up ps3 at all), with a large crowd of people it starts to slow down ... I will sell ... [/ quote]

Yesterday I sat for 3 hours behind a demo at 360. Nothing special, but addictive. FPS and glitches did not drop at all. [/ Quote]
Yes, I also stuck for a couple of days, interesting moments, but everything will be limited only to the demo

C
Cart_Man 06.11.21

DeMouy did not play, played full ... we can patch the patch out ... but for me the game is already forgotten as a bad dream (sold)! new BF is better than ... THIS!

PS - I played full on PS3, not 360m ...

M
Meth 06.11.21

I bought it for the PC. I like it so far.

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

In general, I played in IT Enemi Teritori Quake pile, I advise everyone, an extra reason to make sure how much Battelfield is driving, and that it's really not a pity to give 2k for him, unlike this gray, for nothing, Pk shit.
I delete the demo, that's enough for me.

C
Cart_Man 06.11.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b],: agree:
It's a pity the demo didn't appear earlier, I would take a Russian assassin instead ...

T
TEDIZZZ 06.11.21

Played the demo ......: brash: