3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Far cry instincts

Coming to PS2 this September.
I just don't understand - is this the same as just Far Cry for PC or a sequel? And then on PC I passed it a long time ago ...

[img] http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/100/920223_20050411_screen001.jpg [/ img]
64 Comments
Sort by:
c
combine 06.11.21

Not such a graph on PS2 is impossible ...

I
Iashya 06.11.21

Offtopic:
I don't understand how you can argue about screenshots ?!
It is enough to right-click on the screen and make sure in the properties of the picture that the resolution of 1024x768 is impossible on PS2! Moreover, with such a quality of anti-aliasing, which can hardly be achieved on a PC in 16x mode!
Long live the marketers and Photoshop workers ?! :)

K
Kefka 06.11.21

In principle, it is very beautiful. The grass (some kind of flat and sparse) and the rendering of nature at a long distance (although this will not be visible on TV due to blur) causes complaints. And so ... Very much even. Most of all, the question is how they will solve problems with displaying water, ultra-bump indoors, super-physics and really open space (and not those "forest corridors" that are guessed in the screenshot). By the way, the screenshots of Driver3 were also nowhere steeper, but what happened? ..
PS In my opinion, it would be more logical to release it under PS3.

C
Cooller 06.11.21

Developers a few words about the graphics:

[quote] Surely many are worried about the question, to a greater or lesser extent, how Far Cry Instincts will look on consoles. "Yes, almost the same" - the developers tell us, showing a nice selection of screenshots. Indeed, it is not so noticeable that the textures have lost their resolution, and that the textures themselves have become smaller. [/ Quote]

E
Enemy First 06.11.21

Developers from YubiSoft Montreal have written everything in pure Russian Ozke, LOL! Let's look! : lol:

M
MorLAN 06.11.21

A completely different game comes out. : | And to the PC version of th
nikokogo has nothing to do ... :)
I respect Yubisoft from scratch ... delayut.I all for PS2 juzverej. : up:

V
Victorsson 06.11.21

[offtopic] [quote name = "Iashya"]
It's enough to right-click on the screen and make sure in the properties of the picture that the resolution of 1024x768 is impossible on PS2! [/ quote]
Just such a solution is possible. According to Polyphony's assurances, the digital GT3 is rendered with a prefix in this resolution. [/ offtopic]

M
MorLAN 06.11.21

You can buy an expander for ZY2 ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

firstly, there are no shadows from the grass ... then the trees are somehow strange ... the graphics are worse. about water and bump I'm also interested ... how to do it? plus so that the game can fly on such large spaces. : upset:

M
MorLAN 06.11.21

No, well, there are a lot of things to do here ...
And in principle, there shouldn't be any problems with space

a
aladdin 06.11.21

everything there should be a bunch! the main thing is that the levels are new - the second time to go through the old places is somehow not high ...

S
Sinev 06.11.21

The game seems to have been canceled for ps2, so I advise you to close the topic

r
realFOX 06.11.21

Canceled 100%

E
Enemy First 06.11.21

Did you even start it on PS2? : lol:

B
Bill kutaragi 06.11.21

You will not see "Completely Unlike" on PS2. Enjoy the lush vegetation of MGS3.

a
aladdin 06.11.21

It's a shame how ... cheated again ...

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

1. Graphics. Very good: dynamic lighting, good shadows (dynamic and soft), animation of moving objects is smooth, water reflects everything, there are holes in the walls, corpses remain, all vegetation is animated ... well, in general, everything is cool.
2. Sound. Real 3D, you can immediately understand from which side they shoot at you ... The sound is good and varied. When a helicopter flies overhead, it becomes scary ...
3. Control. The most convenient. There is a separate button for the knife (B), the "black" button activates the setting of the trap, the rest is as usual in console FPS ...
4. Game. You can (like in Halo2) shoot with two hands. There are stealth elements (opponents react to sound), for example, you can set a trap and use stones (endless, like on a PC) to lure the enemy into it. AI like on PC ...
5. Online mode for Xbox live and Splitscreen for 2-4 players ...
6. There

is a LEVEL EDITOR, Time splitters are resting ... Farcry instincts is definitely one of the best FPS on Xbox, I recommend to everyone ...: D

ps It was like a short review since I just bought the game ...

a
aladdin 06.11.21

but what's the use of the fact that it came out under the xbox? ... mostly people on PS2 were waiting for her ...

W
Walton simons 06.11.21

If you don't have an Xbox, then these are your problems.

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

[Quote] but what's the point of the fact that it came out under the xbox [/ quote]: lol: don't get upset, you'd better buy an Xbox and play ...: D