3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Time Splitters: Future Perfect

Free Radicals adjusted the hit as usual. The graphics are just sweet, clear textures, animation of enemies is just something, no jerks at all, one movement smoothly turns into another, smooth characters, a lot of small details such as if you shoot at a barrel of oil, then oil spills and then you can set it on fire, 60fps and no frame less so as not to happen on the screen. Hurricane gameplay, convenient controls. Super jokes Conker's BFD is resting. Awesome voice acting, the hero's chapters are similar to Vin Diesel and the intonation of the dude who voiced him is about the same. Mini-games on levels such as to tear off the machine-gun turret from the boat with a crane. You go through the levels with a partner or partners. There is also a multiplayer and a level editor. An unambiguous must have. There is support for widescreen, it looks just gorgeous, but there is no DPL II :(

PS There is also a gravitational glove, apparently after Psi-Ops, Second Sight and HL2, this is fashionable.
32 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 06.11.21

[quote name = "Digger"]
Don't tell me, by the way I liked the kilzone much more. More precisely kilzone pomoma finally full bullshit, with the brakes, by the way, are not weak !!! In general, Farcry drives [/ quote]

Kilzon is beyond competition! Unfortunately, there is no Farkrai under Sonya ... but on pi-si I passed it a long time ago ...

c
combine 06.11.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Digger"]
Don't tell me, by the way I liked the kilzone much more. More precisely kilzone pomom finally full bullshit, by the way, with the brakes are not weak !!! In general, Farcry drives [/ quote]

Kilzon is beyond competition! Unfortunately, there is no Farkrai for Sonya ... but on pi-si I passed it a long time ago ... [/ quote]
Killzone is unfinished. IMHO Fire Warrior is no worse.

O
Observer 06.11.21

[quote name = "combine"] [quote] Something you're buggy. There are no brakes! I tell you this as a hater of brakes !!! The PC got fucked up because of them [/ quote]
Brakes appear when you start firing on water from a machine gun or throwing grenades at it. [/ Quote]

Well, at least one attentive person appeared. : agree:

D
Digger 06.11.21

[quote name = "Observer"] Digger
Especially for people like you gave the link. Or don't you know English well? So take a dictionary and sit there translate. [/ quote]
For people like me? I know English very well, but you have to think with your own head and watch it too, but the fact that the Americans found brakes somewhere ... You know that if you want you can find them everywhere. And you show the links to yourself, not to me. : clever:

O
Observer 06.11.21

[quote name = "Digger"] [quote name = "Observer"] Digger
Especially for people like you gave a link. Or don't you know English well? So take a dictionary and sit there translating. [/ quote]
For people like me? I know English very well, but you have to think with your own head and watch it too, but the fact that the Americans found brakes somewhere ... You know that if you want you can find them everywhere. And show the links to yourself, not to me. : clever: [/ quote]

That's right, you have to look with your head (eyes), but you don't see this on a hike or you don't understand what it is about at all. those who have not played it, when buying, may be upset when they see a drop in personnel. And people need to believe! By the way, what does the Americans have to do with it? Are they not people, or what? Or do you still live in the USSR and for you they are all opponents? .. Okay, it's useless to argue, otherwise, only insults will begin. Better to close this topic with you. I think this will be the most correct decision. Do you agree?

B
Bonker 06.11.21

There, of course, just dofiga of water on the first level, that's all. No wonder I could have missed this place. And then throw grenades into the water ... heh ... I usually throw them at enemies. : D

D
Digger 06.11.21

[quote name = "Observer"] [quote name = "Digger"] [quote name = "Observer"] Digger
Especially for people like you gave a link. Or don't you know English well? So take a dictionary and sit translate. [/ quote]
For like me say? I know English very well, but I have to think with my own head and watch it too, but the fact that the Americans found brakes somewhere ... You know that, if you wish, you can find them everywhere. And you show the links to yourself, not to me. : clever: [/ quote]

That's right, you have to look with your head (eyes), but you don't see this on a hike or you don't understand what it is about at all. those who have not played it, when buying, may be upset when they see a drop in personnel. And people need to believe! By the way, what does the Americans have to do with it? Are they not people, or what? Or do you still live in the USSR and for you they are all opponents? .. Okay, it's useless to argue, otherwise, only insults will begin. Better to close this topic with you. I think this will be the most correct decision. Agree? [/ Quote]
Yeah

O
Observer 06.11.21

Digger Blast!

[size = 75] Added on Aug 03, 2005,

11:28 pm : [/ size] [quote name = "Bonker"] Of course, there's just a lot of water on the first level, that's all. No wonder I could have missed this place. And then throw grenades into the water ... heh ... I usually throw them at enemies. : D [/ quote]

Yes, not only there. I would point out the places from the main passage so that you would take a closer look, but there is no prefix now. But if you want to make sure of this, I will definitely give them to you later.

a
aladdin 06.11.21

my game does not slow down ... so everything is a bunch

c
combine 06.11.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] There is of course just a lot of water on the first level, that's all. No wonder I could have missed this place. And then throw grenades into the water ... heh ... I usually throw them at enemies. : D [/ quote]
I mean multiplayer.

a
aladdin 06.11.21

Damn, in an ambush - the game is suddenly over!
Everything, finish - the device is blown up, peace has come, everyone is happy ...
except me, tk. I stuck the current into the process, and here on you!
but the dance of the main character in the credits was gorgeous)))))

PS. Hence the conclusion suggests itself - since the time machine is blown up, then you can not wait for the continuation? ... But I would like ...

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

The game is just a frenzy, we played with a friend on Split Screen, it's impossible to tear yourself away, terribly funky, though quite short ...