3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tropic 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30

The people who played write your reviews here. Personally, I'm going through it now. The game is just Mega-Super. : up:: love: I didn't think I'd say that, but for me this game is better than Call of Duty.
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moty 06.11.21

It seems like a good game, I'll probably play it later. Just VERY tired of WW II games.

S
Sutott 06.11.21

Is it possible to fight only for the Americans or for the allies there?

m
mowgli 06.11.21

the game is contradictory - some will like it, some will not. It seems so good. but braked ...

T
Tropic 06.11.21

[quote name = "Sutott"] And there you can fight only for the Americans or for the allies? [/ quote]
There you play for a detachment of American soldiers who landed in Normandy
Mowgli, in what way slowed down? : upset:

m
mowgli 06.11.21

[quote name = "Tropic"] [Mowgli, retarded in what way? : upset: [/ quote]

Well, how in what plan? slows down. Not that strong, but not pleasant. Doom3 on the same settings is better than Brothers in Arms, and the graphics are not comparable.

M
Moty 06.11.21

Everything is going right for me. Weird ...

T
Tropic 06.11.21

My
Mowgli is fine too :
What settings are you playing on?

m
mowgli 06.11.21

on average. she's not really a super duper brake. but it can be seen in moments that it slows down. As I say, Dum3 runs better at the same settings - no brakes at all.

A
Artemon Kolyanovich 06.11.21

The game is cool, but I scored halfway. The system was demolished with all the saves, but I didn't want to go through anew. The game impressed not by the graphics itself, but by the plot.

Z
Zanoza77 06.11.21

Carefully! Brothers in Arms from Buka ... I

've already written about localization flaws in Singleplayer here [url = http: //forums.ag.ru/? Board = locals & action = display & num = 1118379064 & start = 0] http://forums.ag. ru /? board = locals & actio ... 64 & start = 0 [/ url]

I'm talking about something else: these "craftsmen" from Buka did not give a CD-key for multiplayer, throwing explanations like "should be in a box" on their forum. Now, it seems, they began to send SD-keys by mail instead of readme.txt in a period of 2 days to 2 weeks, Oops! Think for yourself - whether you need to wait so long and whether they will send it to you (I'm not sure that the number of SD-keys is unlimited).
No explanation, no apology ...

I consider it my duty to warn the respected community about this.
This is the kind of business in Russia ...

t
the end 06.11.21

I don’t know, I didn’t play, but I read about the game.
They say the graphics and gameplay are great.

m
mowgli 06.11.21

[quote name = "the end"] I don’t know, I haven’t played, but I read about the game.
They say the graphics and the gameplay are cool. [/ Quote] The
graphics are not bad, but I can't call it cool. the gameplay is the same as the graphics, if not worse: |

T
Tropic 06.11.21

The graphics are good for a military shooter and for Gearbox.
But the gameplay is great. Better than graphics.

m
mowgli 06.11.21

oh well, no freedom.
true, but where is it in shooters? but all the same - go there, shoot this one, from there, like devils from the Fritz's snuffbox, they will run, and so on. etc. : brash:

K
Koridor 06.11.21

People, say in the game only shader water, or all objects. And then the game, the reptile, even through the 3D analyzer, does not rush (A SC: PT, SW: RepCom flew): cry:

S
Saen 06.11.21

IMHO, not only water ... I played in a resolution of 1280x1024, everything is curly and beautifully in moderation. I like it. The game is great, so I played it on my computer and PS2. Now I'm waiting for the continuation, it seems like they promised an addon.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "Saen"] IMHO, not only water ... I played in a resolution of 1280x1024, everything is curly and beautifully in moderation. I like it. The game is great, so I played it on my computer and PS2. Now I'm waiting for the continuation, it seems like they promised an addon. [/ Quote]
I'm afraid that another consumer goods from Uibi Shanghai :(

S
Saen 06.11.21

I'm afraid not ... Something interesting is clear. [quote] Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood is a direct sequel to Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, released this spring. The sequel will cover the second part of Operation D- Day and will place the player in the role of Sergeant Joe "Red" Hartsock, who was one of the team members of Matt Baker, the protagonist of Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. Game locations will become more urban (dominated by dilapidated cityscapes), but graphically the game will get an evolutionary leap rather than revolutionary. The main changes in graphics will concern the resolution of textures (they will become larger in size), which will add clarity to the game world, as well as add new shader effects (for example, the play of the sun on the leaves of trees).

The release of Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood is scheduled for October this year. The game will be released on all platforms at once: PC, Xbox and PS2. [/ Quote]

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

I am glad that the game was made on real events, about a real person, according to his stories.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "Saen"] I'm afraid not ... Something interesting is clear. [quote] Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood is a direct sequel to Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 released this spring The sequel will cover the second leg of Operation D-Day and place the player in the role of Sergeant Joe "Red" Hartsock, who was a member of the team of Matt Baker, the protagonist of Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. Playable locations will become more urban (dilapidated cityscapes will prevail), but graphically, the game will get an evolutionary leap rather than revolutionary. The main changes in graphics will concern the resolution of textures (they will become larger in size), which will add clarity to the game world, as well as add new shader effects (for example, the play of the sun on the leaves of trees).

The release of Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood is scheduled for October this year. The game will be released on all platforms at once: PC, Xbox and PS2. [/ Quote] [/ quote]
Again, the bastards cram shaders. We would make an option in the game that lowers them or partially disables them. In general, Ubisoft is enemy number 1 for MX'shnik