3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tropic 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30

The people who played write your reviews here. Personally, I'm going through it now. The game is just Mega-Super. : up:: love: I didn't think I'd say that, but for me this game is better than Call of Duty.
42 Comments
Sort by:
m
mowgli 06.11.21

so it would be high time to put MX in a box (for a rainy day) and buy a normal card.
here some people have passed tgru 2 times - respect. I never mastered it once :)

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "mowgli"] so it's high time to put MX in a box (for a rainy day) and buy a normal card.
here some people have passed tgru 2 times - respect. I never mastered it once :) [/ quote]
Well, I'll buy a new cartora if I'm lucky in 3-4 years. And playing with a 3D analyzer is quite mona: mrgreen:

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

I didn't like the game. A bit tedious ...

m
mowgli 06.11.21

[quote name = "Koridor"] [quote name = "mowgli"] so it would be high time to throw MX into a drawer (for a rainy day) and buy a normal card.
here some people have passed tgru 2 times - respect. I never mastered it once :) [/ quote]
Well, I'll buy a new cartora if I'm lucky in 3-4 years. And playing with a 3D analyzer is quite mona: mrgreen: [/ quote]

Well, of course you can, but not in all games. and games supporting MX cards will be less and less. in three or four years? after this time, today's advanced cards will be at the MX level

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "mowgli"] [quote name = "Koridor"] [quote name = "mowgli"] so it's high time to throw MX into a drawer (for a rainy day) and buy a normal card.
Well, I'll buy a new cartora if I'm lucky in 3-4 years. And playing with a 3D analyzer is quite mona: mrgreen: [/ quote]

Well, of course you can, but not in all games. and games supporting MX cards will be less and less. in three or four years? after this time, today's advanced cards will be at the level of MX [/ quote]
Yes, Nvidia with ATI zadolbali, almost every week they throw out a new vidyuhu on the market, which exceeds the previous one by 4-5%. There is not enough money to follow the progress. It's easier to buy a prefix :-D

D
DOOM III 06.11.21

And for me the game is just super, good graphics, interesting gameplay, though some complexity of the game, but it's okay, you can get used to it!

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

Yes, well, this game, damn it, there are many games plugging Brother in Arms in all respects ...

R
Revent 06.11.21

Call of Duty is a hundred times better than Brother in Arms. In spirit, playability and specificity. I want to go through CoD again, and again, and again ... And after the first ten minutes in BiA, I wanted to throw the disc with the game onto the far shelf and never reach it again. continued to play only for two reasons:
1) There was nothing more to play.
2) It seems to be a highly advertised game, so I tried to find at least something good in it. (Did not work out).
And the most annoying thing is that the developers could not even come up with the beginning of the game themselves (except for the starting video in the trenches), after all, it already happened, do not remember a parachute jump in order to destroy CoD anti-aircraft guns? I wouldn't even be surprised if the sequel to BiA starts with patrolling the winter forest and fighting right there. (CoD UO)
PS Everyone has no scope in normal firing mode, or just me ??????????????.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "Revent"] Call of Duty is 100 times better than Brother in Arms. In spirit, playability and specificity. I want to go through CoD again, and again, and again ... And after the first ten minutes in BiA, I wanted to throw the disc with the game onto the far shelf and never reach it again. continued to play only for two reasons:
1) There was nothing else to play.
2) It seems to be a highly publicized game, so I tried to find at least something good in it. (Did not work out).
And the most annoying thing is that the developers could not even come up with the beginning of the game themselves (except for the starting video in the trenches), after all, it already happened, do not remember a parachute jump in order to destroy CoD anti-aircraft guns? I wouldn't even be surprised if the sequel to BiA starts with patrolling the winter forest and fighting right there. (CoD UO)
PS Everyone does not have a sight in normal shooting mode, or just me ??????????????. [/ Quote]
Call of Duty is a funny uncle "Script", and BiA is real chess, with with the manners of a lyrical plot (And yet, the voice of the GG is great)

R
Revent 06.11.21

There are no less scripts in BiA.

T
Tropic 06.11.21

[quote name = "Revent"] There are no less scripts in BiA. [/ quote]
For example?

G
Guest 06.11.21

In BiA, there are just fewer scripts - because there are not so many different events happening around the player.

m
mowgli 06.11.21

[quote name = "Koridor"] BiA -real chess, [/ quote]

well, it's you, my friend, got excited: lol: chess ...
oh, no, well, if in the sense that both step and checkmate, then it is of course: gigi:

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "mowgli"] [quote name = "Koridor"] BiA -real chess, [/ quote]

well, it's you, my friend, got excited: lol: chess ...
well, no, well, if in that sense, that both step and mate, then it is of course: gigi: [/ quote]
Eh ... I'll buy a new vidyuhu someday and I will definitely go through the game and add-on, which will be released soon. By the way, in an interview, the authors said they said they gave up the Hollywood game, 100% rut. An example is the beginning (Legget's death), the level is the defense of the church (lapped from the moment at the end of Saving Private Ryan) and at the end ...

R
Revent 06.11.21

At the beginning and at the end of each mission, a scripted scene. And as they correctly noted in Igromania, in their statements the developers said that their characters would have their own feelings. They also have - in the same stupid scripted scenes. And as soon as the game begins, they turn into stupid insensitive bots. Therefore, the wretchedness of scripted scenes against the background of this takes on a simply catastrophic meaning. Therefore ...: ass:

T
Tropic 06.11.21

And it's all? In Call of Duty, there are many more of them, and they can still harm the player.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "Tropic"] Is that all? In Call of Duty, there are many more of them, and they can still harm the player. [/ Quote]
They will not harm the player, they only limit freedom

T
Tropic 06.11.21

Don't tell me. If you accidentally go outside the scripted path, then either you run into a mine, or enemies appear with an endless respawn. In BiA, this is not even close.

R
Revent 06.11.21

In BiA it is even worse ...: brash:. If a person on your team is killed in the next mission, he is resurrected in CoD, even close to nothing like that. We are waiting for CoD 2.

T
Tropic 06.11.21

[quote name = "Revent"] In BiA it is even worse ...: brash:. If a person on your team is killed in the next mission, he is resurrected in CoD, even close to nothing like that. We are waiting for CoD 2. [/ quote]
This is a plot script. You give some example of a script in the gameplay.