3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 06.11.21 09:18 pm

Unreal 3

Well, I decided to hammer the topic.
Everything you learn about her here!
I know that there is an awesome graph here, I watched a video on gambling addiction or something else ...
26 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

you are looking at the wrong screen))) there is better)

A
Arkon 06.11.21

And for some reason, when I go to the links with screenshots on which soft shadows are shown, an error 404 is issued, her mother to the left ... By the way, what I noticed is that there are no soft shadows in the Duma, however, I'm not the only one so sharp-sighted :) ) Therefore, it seems to me that the graphics there are not so cool. At least in our times ... There is basically all the coolness in high-quality bump mapping. The models there are also not too multi-triangular :)) Which, according to the screenshots, cannot be said about Anril 3.

S
Sniper_gf 06.11.21

Unreal 2 is also very beautiful, but as a game I did not like it. It would be better to pay more attention to the gameplay.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Yes, U2 on my old computer was playable at medium settings, nothing special there, although for some time it was the best game in terms of graphics. I would put it on the same level with halo according to the schedule.

and that outdoor screen, which I didn't like too much. Here indoor is cool. And physics piz * t is just how cool everything is. Still, the physics of water, ice, bulk substances (sand, for example, so that every grain of sand can be taken in hand) ... although I already dream :)

h
headnoize 06.11.21

[quote name = "Sniper_gf"] Unreal 2 is also very beautiful, but as a game I didn't like it. It would be better to pay more attention to the gameplay. [/ Quote]

[color = green] I agree, how much can be judged by the games by the wrappers? We savor and chew the screenshots, the capabilities of the engine, and the filling turns out to be complete [censored]. About U2 vosche somewhere I saw a figurative remark: "G ** but wrapped in a beautiful piece of paper" :) I wish Unreal 3 did not repeat the story with Doom 3 and Unreal 2. Here
[/ color]

V
Vovan_king 06.11.21

First, about the sad. Development of the U3 game itself has not yet begun. They plan to make it current on iksischik (under PC - ?????)
I read somewhere that Bioware creates RPG on this engine, and tk. this office does not know how to do well ... good news :)

One thing is clear, this is indeed a full-fledged engine of the new generation. Doom3 is good and even very good, but not complete, I can’t say anything about half2, suffice it to say that source is sold for much less money than Doom3 Engine.
Epic has always proven what modern engines do for mego.
Because Unreal Engine 2's capabilities are starting to dwindle (Tribes3) it can be assumed that this will be the best engine on the market. Moreover, the period is long. FEAR is impressive too, though. We wait ....