3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moty 06.11.21 09:18 pm

Half-Life: Source

Has anyone already played?

What are the differences from the original?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MorLAN 06.11.21

You mean HL2 multiplayer called KS: Sors.
Firstly, the engine from HL2 8)
Secondly, ABSOLUTELY changed BALANCE of the game. That is, in KS: Sors, ​​the
main emphasis is placed on tactical IGRU. It's hard to determine who is new who [i] meat [/ i].
In the third, MANY (the pros) did not recognize her and continue to play CS 1.6

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

I think he means Half-Life 1 on the engine of the second half, and not KS: Sors.

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

Well, who saw the thread in action?

S
Strange 06.11.21

Yes, it has already been said 10 times that it is almost no different from HL1 - all the same miserable textures + low-poly models, the current is beautiful, but physics will be present for show ... Valv immediately said that they were not particularly bothered to create a complete remake.

S
Serik 06.11.21

It's a pity :( And I was already dreaming ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

really, what valve does not like clear textures

G
Guest 06.11.21

[quote name = "Serik"] That's a pity :( And I was already dreaming ... [/ quote]
In general, Valve itself clearly said that nothing would change much. Models, textures, geometry will remain old. everything on the new engine.

G
Guest 06.11.21

[quote name = "Cray"] [quote name = "Serik"] That's a pity :( And I was already dreaming ... [/ quote]
In general, Valve itself clearly said that nothing much will change. textures, geometry will leave the old ones. Just recompile everything on a new engine. [/ quote]
LOL ... old models, textures, geometry, but a new engine. would make such a game!

D
Devastator 06.11.21

Renamed the subject to its original name so that it is no longer confused with counter.

Well, in the dark.
It is interesting to clarify what exactly from physics has changed in comparison with the first halva?

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

I remember when it was just announced, they brought screenshots. And these screenshots were very different from the original HL. But apparently, then they decided to cheat, and move the game without changes.

S
Strange 06.11.21

2 Devastator
They just brought the physics of the 2nd halva to the 1st and the weight. Tazh is about garbage as with the COP - for show.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Yes, here with the COP ..... there are small cards, it was possible to make such a graphon!

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

What was recently released is the same .... :) what did you talk about before?