3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 11:19 pm

Project IGI 2

I was surfing the Internet, and I came across this information about IGI 2,

like the developers decided in the second part, to do it anywhere, you get it, run and shoot and keep in sync where you want?

I just don’t understand, it’s lousy before business, why spoil the game like that !!!!!!!!

In general, if anyone knows what, please explain.

Thank you in advance.

38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.11.21

I was surfing the Internet, and I came across this information about IGI 2,

like the developers decided in the second part, to do it anywhere, you get it, run and shoot and keep in sync where you want?

I just don’t understand, it’s lousy before business, why spoil the game like that !!!!!!!!

In general, if anyone knows what, please explain.

Thank you in advance.

Yes, it will be possible to save anywhere. If it seems to you that this simplifies the game - do not save: wink:

R
Roman 06.11.21

I played a demo here at my leisure, after that I laughed for a very long time! The fact is that the game causes laughter and disgust at the same time! If IGI2 is such a hack, then what is the first part! Verdict: Run like the plague! : scare:

d
diXer 06.11.21

I played a demo here at my leisure, after that I laughed for a very long time! The fact is that the game causes laughter and disgust at the same time! If IGI2 is such a hack, then what is the first part! Verdict: Run like the plague! : scare:

: sad: Why did you offend the first IGI ?! I won't even allow a tasty igruha. no blemish of course, but they all have. Argument plz, your negative attitude!

R
Roman 06.11.21

: sad: Why did you offend the first IGI ?! I won't even allow a tasty igruha. no blemish of course, but they all have. Argument plz, your negative attitude!

I didn’t hurt anyone! I just didn’t play the first part and I don’t know what it looks like! I just drew conclusions based on the IGI2 demo!

G
GunsLinger 06.11.21

And what is the first IGI, a cool arcade game, I liked it at one time .... but no more! If you want the real role of a spy - please don't go far for Deus! Everything IMHO!

PS Sorry for the previous posting, it happens ..... 8)

G
Guest 06.11.21

Yes, it will be possible to save anywhere. If it seems to you that this simplifies the game - do not save: wink:

I’ll try, of course, but they probably have such levels there that they can’t do it without sokhronyalov.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Well, well, but I liked it.) It seems not bad, it was especially cool in the first level, where there is such a puddle in front of the net, it is so cool when you walk over it :)

G
Guest 06.11.21

And what is the first IGI, a cool arcade game, I liked it at one time .... but no more! If you want the real role of a spy - please don't go far for Deus! Everything IMHO!

PS Sorry for the previous posting, it happens ..... 8)

Yes, DeusEx is a cool toy, I'm looking forward to the second part. True, they say it will be much shorter :(

G
Guest 06.11.21

Here I bought two CDs with the game here in Saratov, began to install, and she, the dog, asks for a magic password. I looked: neither on the disc, nor inside the disc, especially on the cover, the magic word was not written. Damn those filibusters! Help, good people: sad: throw the password, pliiiiiz

G
Guest 06.11.21

Hello fellow countryman. I am also from Saratov. Find out what information about SIDIKEY. Please write, otherwise I have already messed up half of the Internet with Yandex. Their hands need to be pulled out and burned out on their foreheads like a Hitman's with SIDIKEY!

G
Guest 06.11.21

Agree. Where I can find it, I will definitely write.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Here you go. brother:

1320-615D-BA73-52EC

Hey! : D

G
Guest 06.11.21

Here I bought two CDs with the game here in Saratov, began to install, and she, the dog, asks for a magic password. I looked: neither on the disc, nor inside the disc, especially on the cover, the magic word was not written. Damn those filibusters! Help, good people: sad: throw the password, pliiiiiz

So it's already on sale?!? !! ??! Damn class, and who translated it, and .................. you can not say :))) probably again this fargus right?

G
Guest 06.11.21

The translation is unmarked, but I prefer to play the English versions (IMHO there are fewer glitches, and you don’t forget the language this way, otherwise practice is not enough)

G
Guest 06.11.21

I was surfing the Internet, and I came across this information about IGI 2, like the developers decided in the second part, to do it anywhere, you get it, run and shoot and stay in sync wherever you want? I just don’t understand, it’s lousy before business, why spoil the game like that !!!!!!!! In general, if anyone knows what, please explain. Thank you in advance.

Save anywhere? The game finally does not have a QuickSave button or Save there is only QuickLoad. So you can really play.

R
Raipper 06.11.21

It is "anywhere", but until you get the laptop, turn it on, start Windu :) .... They will kill 5 times!

G
Guest 06.11.21

Hello everybody! One question, help pzhsta. In the mission to rescue Surf from prison: completed five tasks, killed everyone on the level, but Surf won't get out of his cage! Tell me how to get it out of there? Maybe where is the button to press? Thanks.

d
diXer 06.11.21

Hello everybody! One question, help pzhsta. In the mission to rescue Surf from prison: completed five tasks, killed everyone on the level, but Surf won't get out of his cage! Tell me how to get it out of there? Maybe where is the button to press? Thanks.

Open all the gates to the outer and inner courtyards and climb onto the roof, where a bad guy with a sniper was hurt.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Need help! In a mission with the launch of a Chinese carrier rocket, I can’t complete the third lens (move the launch mast, as I understand it), the buttons near the platforms do not work. I tried to pass quietly, I tried to pass with fireworks, I can't get out. Thank you in advance.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Does anyone know how to enable saving in project IGI2