3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 11:19 pm

Project IGI 2

I was surfing the Internet, and I came across this information about IGI 2,

like the developers decided in the second part, to do it anywhere, you get it, run and shoot and keep in sync where you want?

I just don’t understand, it’s lousy before business, why spoil the game like that !!!!!!!!

In general, if anyone knows what, please explain.

Thank you in advance.

38 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

Passed several levels and there was not a single first aid kit, is that how it should be?

S
Segal 06.11.21

I went through several levels and there was not a single first-aid kit, so it should be? Yes, it seems to be the way it should be. In theory, this is a sim, but there are no first-aid kits in them.

d
diXer 06.11.21

I went through several levels and there was not a single first-aid kit, so it should be? Yes, it seems to be the way it should be. In theory, this is a sim, but there are no first-aid kits in them.

He is as far away from a sim as cx2 to the adventures of a barbie!

The game is normal : uzi:: uzi:: uzi:: uzi:

And I did not find first aid kits either

S
Seawolf 06.11.21

Where can I update IGI to version 1.0-1.1: fight:

S
Seawolf 06.11.21

Saving does not spoil anything It's just that they did it due to the fact that the missions are long and then bang you go somewhere, I found a quiet place and survived Well, if you are a fan of thinking, you put it on a difficult level of difficulty and go ahead !!!! : scare:

G
Guest 06.11.21

I have an IGI-2 on a mission where I need to destroy a column near a blown-up bridge, it falls out into Windows at about 4 minutes and does not say anything, I tried to replay it, changed the settings - nothing helps! : cry: Before that there were no problems, I want to finish the game, answer who knows! : sad:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

... I played in IGI2 today ... I vomited a lot ... worse than burned vodka ...: fight: (count three hryvnias in the ass) if this is a "sim", then I am the Director of the Globe: evil:

E
Evgeniy 06.11.21

To begin with, I'll get into the discussion of IGI-2 and IGI-1.

From the point of view of the plot and simulation of weapons, the game is made flawlessly.

Otherwise, it has a lot of annoying factors ...

I will not engage in criticism, I need advice:

1. I am sitting on a machine with the following configuration: AMD Athlon XP 1600, 256Mb SDRAM, ATI RAGE PRO128 32 Mb AGP.

I feel weak in the video. Tell me what you need ???

M
Mela 06.11.21

Gentlemen, who knows how to restore the Russian face in IGI2 /

I downloaded the trainer and launched it, and the completed missions and the Russian language disappeared in the toy.

Someone please answer.

With Thanks Mela

R
Raipper 06.11.21

And there is nothing to use trainers. : D

And how to restore I do not know ....:?

D
Di @ blO 06.11.21

Reinstall.

M
Metadron 06.11.21

Reinstall

Polnost'yu soglasen

d
duko 06.11.21

Hello everybody! One question, help pzhsta. In the mission to rescue Surf from prison: completed five tasks, killed everyone on the level, but Surf won't get out of his cage! Tell me how to get it out of there? Maybe where is the button to press? Thanks.

Go to my website www.dmpermyakov.narod.ru, there you will find a description of all levels. : uzi:

V
Valerik 06.11.21

Has anyone managed to pass the first IGI? Are there any cheats? I got tired of passing, I threw it several times, but then I got it again, I threw it again, I got it again ... So I got bogged down. : D

But the game is interesting, I want to go through to the end, but there are no cheats ... Maybe, who knows, help!

@
@lex ... 06.11.21

Two times passed ... the first time out of interest, the second .. from doing nefig .. the loss lies ... DUST:?

V
Valerik 06.11.21

Here, a week ago I went through the second part. Igruha is so-so. Not very impressed. It painfully eats a lot, although in terms of graphics - nothing special. The gameplay is very good, but the plot is a hell of a lot, or rather, it is almost nonexistent. IMHO, pretty mediocre game. : |

PS: yes, by the way, I played licensed, from 1C. I advise you not to play pirate, somewhere it flew out from me ...

G
Goiter 06.11.21

"This is Danila, I need help!"

People, help - IGI2, in the mission, where this ghoul is thrown off from the helicopter and you have to cross the Romanian border - where I won't run - then a minefield and: encore: then a helicopter with an APC for a couple, and : uzi:: uzi:: uzi: me - WHAT TO DO ?!

`
`dead_man 06.11.21

In this mission, kill everyone. And closer to the last two armored personnel carriers, lie down (well, where are the minefields) and crawl along the tape. She turns. In general, you will find a way.

I can't figure out how to get to the temple (In the Ancient Temple mission). He interrupted everyone and completed the assignments. And there is no entrance!