3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 06.11.21 11:19 pm

Vietcong

The game promises to be hot! In this game, we will finally be allowed to shoot from "our" weapons (TT, Makarov and others). If anyone has played, then share your impressions. www.vietcong-game.com

36 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raipper 06.11.21

I haven't played yet, but I'm already impressed. : D .. while reading the preview and watching screenshots ...: wink:

D
Di @ blO 06.11.21

And what came out already?

@
@lex ... 06.11.21

Well, not human ... in the demo .... I liked playing on the grid : uzi:... a little not free (like many), BUT (in large letters) it's cool ... the only thing I didn't like tama ... manage to drown in a stream: oops:

To be honest, I liked the explosions more (grenades) ... not only did it not kill them, it also stuns them ... you see the current that I'm shooting at them .. but you don't hear where ... the current whistle in your ears ... but with streo effects .. taco oschuschenie that really deaf ... brrrrr .... !!!

G
Guest 06.11.21

The game was released and sold. Not bad. The music is very cool, songs. Graphics and animation ... could have been better. The plot and dialogues, so far, seem to be nothing like films. But so far I have only completed the training and the first three missions, so I will not say anything for sure. If things continue to be no worse, good ...

R
Roman 06.11.21

The game was released and sold. Not bad. The music is very cool, songs. Graphics and animation ... could have been better. The plot and dialogues, so far, seem to be nothing like films. But so far I have only completed the training and the first three missions, so I will not say anything for sure. If things continue to be no worse, good ...

Just the graphics, there is normal. In your opinion, with such a scale of maps, it is necessary to do the same as in Unreal 2, then it would definitely slow down for most gamers.

And what came out already?

Came out, and for a long time!

I passed it, the impressions are the most positive! The game is good. The interaction with the team is perfectly done. One thing is bad, the game is short, it lasted for two and a half days.

Would recommend to anyone who likes Hidden and Dangerous.

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

People, who knows if there is an official localization. They say that the game is awesome, but I don’t want to pay a pirate, well nah them.

X
XaM 06.11.21

I saw only the version from Fargus www.fargus.com I trust this company, the main thing is to take its real disc, and there are a lot of counterfeit ones. I often visit the sites of our locators and I have not seen notes about the Viet Cong there.

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

I saw only the version from Fargus www.fargus.com I trust this company, the main thing is to take its real disc, and there are a lot of counterfeit ones. I often visit the sites of our locators and I have not seen notes about the Vietcong there.

Probably I'll be the first to open your eyes - Fargus, Russian Project, 7 Wolf, Triad and others like them are real pirates. So you can't make them in principle. Didn't you know that? It's strange ...

X
XaM 06.11.21

I saw only the version from Fargus www.fargus.com I trust this company, the main thing is to take its real disc, and there are a lot of counterfeit ones. I often visit the sites of our locators and I have not seen notes about the Viet Cong there.

Probably I'll be the first to open your eyes - Fargus, Russian Project, 7 Wolf, Triad and others like them are real pirates. So you can't make them in principle. Didn't you know that? It's strange ...

Then I, too, will open your eyes and say that Fargus has long gone beyond ordinary pirates and there is no need to equate her with unfinished pirate companies such as 7wolf Triada, etc.

X
XaM 06.11.21

And about Fargus's handicrafts, I'll tell you that every phony company wants to make money on someone else's products, no matter whether it was already stubbornly up to them or not

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

Then I, too, will open your eyes and say that Fargus has long gone beyond ordinary pirates and there is no need to equate her with unfinished pirate companies such as 7wolf Triada, etc.

Then at the same time, open my eyes too - how is it so special that Fargus differs from the rest of the pirates? A pirate - I apologize, a pirate is, whatever you call him - Fargus or 7wolf.

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

2XaM:

If you don’t want to believe me, trust Shmu-Hadron, someone who knows exactly who is a pirate and who is not a pirate.

By the way, I have many friends who think the same way as you and there is no one to open their eyes to :). Read - Fargus does NOT have a license to publish games on the territory of the CIS countries, which means only one thing - they are pirates, no better and no worse Triads and the Seventh Wolf: fight:.

Do you want to know about normal Russian publishers? 1C, Buka,

Russobit-M, Akella. These are the most famous, there seem to be more. There are only two in Ukraine - Multitrade and 1S. Ukraine.

In no case do not indulge in Fargus getting on. No, I do not say, do not buy at all, just when there is a good localization,

published by a legal publisher, why buy I get on, tell me.

ZY. By the way, the subject remains open. Nobody knows about the normal localization of Vietcong?

B
Born Again 06.11.21

People, why do you need localization? Localization will thoroughly spoil this toy. How are potential localizers going to translate VC, KIA, MIA, ASAP, sitrep and a bunch of similar abbreviations and words? Without them, almost all the atmosphere will disappear at once, IMHO.

And the game is just super.

X
XaM 06.11.21

Then at the same time, open my eyes too - how is it so special that Fargus differs from the rest of the pirates? A pirate - I apologize, a pirate is, whatever you call him - Fargus or 7wolf.

Pirates, as well as companies, as you know, my dear listener, are divided into high-quality and low-quality, and so Fargus is a quality pirate, it is PIRATE, I have never said that this company is not pirate.

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

People, why do you need localization? Localization will thoroughly spoil this toy. How are potential localizers going to translate VC, KIA, MIA, ASAP, sitrep and a bunch of similar abbreviations and words? Without them, almost all the atmosphere will disappear at once, IMHO.

It's just that if the game is really as great as everyone praises, I would like to give some of my money to the developers, not the pirates. And buying the English version, of course, means buying a pirate, am I right?

X
XaM 06.11.21

2XaM:

If you don’t want to believe me, trust Shmu-Hadron, someone who knows exactly who is a pirate and who is not a pirate.

By the way, I have many friends who think the same way as you and there is no one to open their eyes to :). Read - Fargus does NOT have a license to publish games on the territory of the CIS countries, which means only one thing - they are pirates, no better and no worse Triads and the Seventh Wolf: fight:.

Do you want to know about normal Russian publishers? 1C, Buka,

Russobit-M, Akella. These are the most famous, there seem to be more. There are only two in Ukraine - Multitrade and 1S. Ukraine.

In no case do not indulge in Fargus getting on. No, I do not say, do not buy at all, just when there is a good localization,

published by a legal publisher, why buy I get on, tell me.

ZY. By the way, the subject remains open. Nobody knows about the normal localization of Vietcong?

Thank you for the impulse to put me on the true path, but unfortunately I can disappoint you, I know that Fargus does not have a license, I also know about the existence of our localizations aka 1c, Buka, Akella, etc. I have always preferred real localization rather than pirate copies, but if there is no localization then you have to choose from what is, I think I'm right.

B
Born Again 06.11.21

It's just that if the game is really as great as everyone praises, I would like to give some of my money to the developers, not the pirates. And buying the English version, of course, means buying a pirate, am I right?

What kind of conscious people are all now - they buy licensed games :) Then the question is, do you have a licensed OS? If not, then go to Petrovka with a light heart, buy a pirate (in English) and play with a calm heart. If yes, then wait, do not compromise your moral principles ...

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

What are all now conscientious became - buy licensed games Then the question is, do you have a licensed OS? If not, then go to Petrovka with a light heart, buy a pirate (in English) and play with a calm heart. If so, then wait, do not compromise your moral principles ...

What are :). About Windows, yes pirated: cry:, but if 1C or someone else released a cheap localization, I would buy: wink:: lol:.

And since no one publishes the Vietcong legally (except for the first publisher: lol :), well you have to buy a pirate, not the first time: lol:.

x
xtr 06.11.21

1C will release the Vietcong a little later.

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

1C will release Vietcong a little later

Boom wait. : encore:

ZY.Pryamo respectable citizen, damn it, I look at the pile of pirate disks on the shelf and I am surprised, I am very surprised at myself. : D