3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 11:19 pm

VENOM Codename: Outbreak

Well, who is already playing Venom? I already ran it, it takes a day, it's a pity. The toy is cool, but what do you think?

39 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

Haven't bought it yet. I'll go today. Are the graphics very different from the last test?

G
Guest 06.11.21

I haven't played the last test. It was a scrap to download. I generally play tests and demos only if I'm going to write previews.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Well, the graphics there were not very good, although this business is not for everybody. Well, not annoying at all?

G
Guest 06.11.21

The graphics are quite at the level (of course, if with normal settings). But again - depending on what to compare. Not Kwaka, of course, but just right for a tactical shooter - extra beauty only annoys. The detail is good. Animation too. In short, very good. Especially for a Kiev toy.

G
Guest 06.11.21

The graphics in it are cool, the textures of high detail, etc. For our game at the level. And the gameplay is also nothing. Super in one word.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Good people, help me get through

in the second dome. soap the passage. Be healthy boyars.

G
Guest 06.11.21

There is a map. You walk along the passages - everything is inside without getting out.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Eh, our exhibition is over. Venom was sold (not us), just horror. He scattered the people very much. I'm proud.

G
Guest 06.11.21

2Kertis - what kind of exhibition?

G
Guest 06.11.21

2Kertis - what kind of exhibition?

G
Guest 06.11.21

In honor of our third anniversary, we held an exhibition and sale of computer equipment. Now, yesterday just ended ...

I'm tired.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Segal, are you a sadist? I received fifty mailing letters (or rather, I deleted them from the server)

G
Guest 06.11.21

Segal, call for raids - hosters are to blame, but still not nice. Can we change it already?

G
Guest 06.11.21

2diXer - yes, those were hosting glitches. The site did not work for three hours. :O(((

And we are already changing the hoster. I have already paid the money. Tomorrow I'll mail the contract and get the names and passwords. I think we'll move until December.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Help people out of the dome

G
Guest 06.11.21

Problems with level 13 can not finish it all three found and nothing.

G
Guest 06.11.21

PEOPLE !!!!!! HELP CRACK TO DOWNLOAD, BUT THE GAME WAS REWRITED, AND WITHOUT AN ORIGINAL DISK IT WILL NOT GO !!! WRITE TO [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

G
Guest 06.11.21

Help people out of the dome

Okay, I'll help you B but you Throw me some passwords Nishtyak: beer:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

I understand that the game is no longer new, that it is nevertheless still as good and exciting, that it is beautiful and addictive, just a shadevr, ...: roll:

More. How to make it work NORMALLY on Windows XP, so that there is no delay in shots, what happens on all NT-like Windows?

R.Y.S. The solution to any other problems of this game does not interest me, I have no other problems (this is so to avoid unnecessary bazaar): twisted:

M
Metadron 06.11.21

The game is not just good, but the game is super, and it served as my nickname.

And as for XP, I also hung terribly, but then it seems I installed Nvidia's drivers and everything became ok: wink: