3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 11:19 pm

VENOM Codename: Outbreak

Well, who is already playing Venom? I already ran it, it takes a day, it's a pity. The toy is cool, but what do you think?

39 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

The game is not just good, but the game is super, and it served as my nickname.

And as for XP, I also hung terribly, but then it seems I installed Nvidia's drivers and everything became ok: wink:

To nikhach to say nothing is plakhov, but ... you read my "RYS" ? :)

I'm talking about the delay in shooting. There are no other bugs. : twisted:

S
Sh @ man 06.11.21

Maybe I'm a fool, of course, but the game did not please me at all :)

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Maybe I'm a fool, of course, but the game did not please me at all :)

To each his own. And it's worth starting with style preferences. Maybe this is not your style of play, so why talk about the game itself?

F
Fear 06.11.21

Yes Venom is a beautiful game as I remember how my friend and I on Hard in Russia broke through to the secret base: wonder: In this game, one of the smartest AIs I've ever met, the graphics certainly don't shine, but GAMEPLAY !!! on high

PS I'm sorry, I can't help you with glitches in XP! : |

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Yes Venom is a beautiful game as I remember how my friend and I on Hard in Russia broke through to the secret base: wonder: In this game, one of the smartest AIs I've ever met, the graphics certainly don't shine, but GAMEPLAY !!! on high

PS I'm sorry, I can't help you with glitches in XP! : |

Got it :) Harasho is that at least you don't talk about solving other problems that I don't have: twisted:

M
Metadron 06.11.21

Have you tried to install new video card drivers? May I help

Shaman-Obiaesh: maniac:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Have you tried to install new video card drivers? May I help

No, well, you don't listen to me! What does the driver have to do with it, it happens on all NT-like Windows (NT, 2000, XP), at least that's what GSC said when the venom was released, so I'm wondering just maybe they've already fixed it .... changed time 10 times, nothing changed .... right now there are "Detonator FX 44.03 (Win2k, XP) official, international, WHQL" and nothing has changed ... this is not a problem that can be solved with firewood, as I understand it .. .: fight:: twisted:

R
Roman 06.11.21

Personally, this game does not interest me at all. When I bought it, I played for two hours and removed it from the screw.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Personally, this game does not interest me at all. When I bought it, I played for two hours and removed it from the screw.

To each his own ... God - God, and Caesar - a section ...: fight:: twisted:

y
yevgenius 06.11.21

Personally, this game does not interest me at all. When I bought it, I played for two hours and removed it from the screw. I could take a good look at the game and create something of my own. Well, for me the game impresses with its violence.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Personally, this game does not interest me at all. When I bought it, I played for two hours and removed it from the screw. I could take a good look at the game and create something of my own. Well, for me the game impresses with its violence.

Ahhh? ... didn’t understand ...: shock: Well, if about violence, then I guess then you need to play Postal 2 ... if about violence .. that's what I didn't think that Venom would impress anyone with violence ...: shock:

M
Metadron 06.11.21

Ahhh? ... I didn't understand ... Well, if it's about violence, then I guess then you need to play Postal 2 ... if it's about violence ... that's what I didn't think that Venom would impress anyone with violence ...

Where did you see the violence in Venom? I don’t remember ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Ahhh? ... I didn't understand ... Well, if it's about violence, then I guess then you need to play Postal 2 ... if it's about violence ... that's what I didn't think that Venom would impress anyone with violence ...

Where did you see the violence in Venom? I don’t remember ...

So I was surprised where he dug up "superviolence boggling imagination" in Venom ...?!

y
yevgenius 06.11.21

Violence is a loose concept. Everyone understands it in their own way ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Violence is a loose concept. Everyone understands it in their own way ...

Well, anyway ... we want to understand, a couple of examples, if possible, what amazes you in Venom, what is so "super-violent" there?

M
Metadron 06.11.21

To him, this "scorpion spider" of enormous size, in Saul = pre-Arabia, seemed to be a rapist.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

He must have this huge "scorpion spider", in Saul = pre-Arabia, seemed like a rapist.

As for me, the worst thing about Venom ... is when your partner hangs on the stairs ... bastard: twisted:

1NsAnE_sk8 06.11.21

Yes, fellow countryman !! The game is super !! : up:

It tightens and does not let go: fight:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Yes, fellow countryman !! The game is super !! : up:

It tightens and does not let go: fight:

Stopudova! It's a pity you won't play normally on XP ...: evil: