3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prosk 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Empty sessions when connected to GTA Online [PS-Xbox] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day! Faced such a disaster that there are no players in the GTA Online game world, I tried to change the session, the problem persists. Set-top box PS3, connected via WiFi. Has anyone come across? I'm the only one on the list of players in the session. How to solve?
45 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diflucan 09.11.21

Because everyone has a Torrent Edition :)

R
Richards 09.11.21

Ours are sitting on torrent, the rest bought)))

d
dimka3991 09.11.21

It happens that I find myself in a session where there is no one else, but usually the session is packed to capacity.

p
prosk 09.11.21

Do you mean torrent edishin? I bought the game, but there are no players :( what could be the problem?

123e456y789u 09.11.21

Wait. Switch. If this is the first call, then it can work out from the second. And yes, go to the menu through the start, select the network, then set up the network, then you will see the group selection of players, you probably have closed, change to open.

T
THE RASTA 09.11.21

do not worry, this is normal, after recent problems with servers, they increased their number, because of this, they often throw where 5 or even 3 people are. Of course it still depends on where you live.

A
Almondo 09.11.21

then a pancake could not connect, now you connect but one))
how to go about it

d
dimka3991 09.11.21

Almondo You mean
how? You choose a business and go, invitations are sent to all sessions and not only in which you play.

A
Alexazzio 09.11.21

Yesterday all evening I did not meet a single person. I have restarted dozens of times and without a push.
Played alone. I joined a gang, I still can't join them.
Some kind of crap

a
arnold85r 09.11.21

Alexazzio is the same. not interesting with pendos

s
spitfire 26 rus 09.11.21

Alexazzio
Most likely this is because GTAOnlain is still raw, not finalized.
It is also possible that the game took you, as they call it, for "not a reliable player." This is when: players complain about you, you quit the game during missions, unsportsmanlike behavior, etc. Then the game sends you to the server, where it throws off the same thugs. If the game hasn't picked up the same "not good" players for you, you will run alone.
I also had this several times, they wrote that I was "not a reliable player", but all because I flew online due to the fact that GTAOnline was buggy and was overloaded. Then I think everyone will fix it.

p
prosk 09.11.21

How to start online over again?

A
Alexazzio 09.11.21

spitfire 26 rus
On the 9th, he was hacked with everyone normally, went through tasks, swayed together.
Once the truth hung Sonya on a mission ... Is
this status or reputation of "unreliable" displayed somewhere?

d
dimka3991 09.11.21

spitfire 26 rus
Friendly "bad" rating refers only to the connection to the task, namely the selection of teammates for the mission, it does not affect the free play.

Z
ZooMBR 09.11.21

It's all about the PS3 settings in Settings> Network settings> List of settings and connection states ... - Look there at the very bottom "NAT Type - 2" you need to stand ..... if you do not need to go to my router settings D-LINK address http://192.168.0.1/ and there put DMZ support ip address Playstation choose from the list ... basically this is not a signed address, computers, etc., subscribe to names, see the picture where to get into D-LINK and tell others who do not know how to do this, because I found you out of the problem and you can say I wrote myself how to do it, just copy and paste on another forum where they are looking for the problem http://imageshack.com/a/img823/5415/ uk35.jpg

p
panda686 09.11.21

Bought, the other day XBOX 360 E registered in XBOX LIFE. I have activated a gift certificate "gold status" for 1 month. Installed GTA 5, went online, created a hero and started playing. After leveling up to level 3, I noticed that there were no players in the session. After multiple session changes and console reboots, nothing has changed. When switching to another session, I appear in the same place where I was. Internet via WI-FI.

Tell me how to fix this problem

S
SoulReaverOne 09.11.21

Who needs an Xbox now? Everyone I know has either been sold or thrown into the closet to collect dust .. There are no games, there is no online, pay for a gold subscription, change batteries, disks ... And this is 2014 ...

R
RicoChico 09.11.21

How is it online now?
I go to the session of nobody. I'm not creating a case who does not come.
In the game, it seems like it was possible to change the region?
Nat's okay.

d
dimka3991 09.11.21

RicoChico
Online sessions are jam-packed

R
RicoChico 09.11.21

There is no one. I am constantly in an empty session.