3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prosk 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Empty sessions when connected to GTA Online [PS-Xbox] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day! Faced such a disaster that there are no players in the GTA Online game world, I tried to change the session, the problem persists. Set-top box PS3, connected via WiFi. Has anyone come across? I'm the only one on the list of players in the session. How to solve?
45 Comments
Sort by:
X
XENON-VM- 09.11.21

RicoChiko
after update 1.14 when playing with free aiming there are no players, and if you choose traditional GTA aiming then the sessions are full (because no one wants hardcore, everyone likes it stupidly with auto aiming) they would have pressed the button and the hero runs where necessary, so in general you can do with two buttons. All probably because one shkolota plays with hands from [deleted].

s
sl982580 09.11.21

XENON-VM- I
agree with you, the console players are lazy at the end. lose to get into the hand, you just need to pull the stick a little. and I remember in the same black on ps2 it was necessary to rub the mazol in order to shoot like a normal person.

s
sangen 09.11.21

Everyone wants to feel like gods, Rambo. And you can't run like that on a PC, one word shkolota.

V
Vladislav Gaisin 09.11.21

I have a Thomson TG784, how will it be configured so that the NAT type is not 3 but 2?

D
Dimas prince 09.11.21

It was like everyone else did not see the players on the map, I pulled out the Internet cable and reinserted it, and it all worked !!!

G
GtaV_Online 09.11.21

Mostly connection problems are just because you are using a router. There is nothing wrong with that, you just need to follow some rules: there must be the latest firmware; do not use ancient routers with low throughput; it is advisable to disable vp2 encryption and make vep (open network). But the most reliable way is to use the cable directly - then there will definitely be no problems)
Roughly speaking, the server cannot find a session compatible with your connection type, cables do not have such problems - they always have "type 1". You can check what type of connection you have by selecting "network setup" -> "test" in the menu. If there is type 3, then things are not at all very good, and online does not shine for you ...

R
Ro6erTt 09.11.21

I have such a problem, I always connect to a session without people, well, or I connect to a session with 5-7 people and everything goes out abruptly, when I played with a friend, I was fine, is this a problem with the Internet? if so, tell me how to fix it, I beg you (

R
Rozengan 09.11.21

Ro6erTt
can do something with a router, it kind of blocks, I had this on my pc

R
Ro6erTt 09.11.21

Guys, sometimes I am thrown into a session where there are 20 people, and sometimes where I am 1 and after that I cannot go to a session where there are 20 people, what is this connected with?

A
Andrew999 09.11.21

Hello everyone!
Such is an interesting problem, which annoyed me a lot.
I played myself, played GTA Online, pumped the hero to a certain level, participated in various joint missions and shootouts.

One fine day, I went into GTA Online again and was surprised that there were no other players in the city, I tried to connect to a random shootout / race / etc. to no avail. I think maybe the internet isn't working? I check in the main menu of the PS3 console itself - logged into PSN, everything is ok. I check it on my phone - WiFi is also working. Then I see an invitation to the game from another player in the To Do List, well, I think it's super, there is an Internet, and what do you think? when trying to connect, it writes something like "Failed to connect to this session." And so constantly ... When creating your game, no one connects to me. once something glitched and I entered one session, but it was only once.

I tried to create a new character and re-enter, nothing changes.

How to solve this problem? I am ready to announce a reward for help. I’m tired of hitting the wall.

s
san.e4ka 09.11.21

Ro6erTt
is connected with GTA Online.

K
Killer9542 09.11.21

Guys tell me why I don't have other players in GTA online sessions? I play with Xbox One, started recently.

Before creating a theme, carefully review the sections and themes that have already been created. Perhaps a similar or similar topic already exists.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 09.11.21

T-shirt servers had been in the morning.
Wait.

K
Killer9542 09.11.21

YamyyYamyy
And how much to wait?

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 09.11.21

Killer9542
I don't know. Probably a long time.
What did you think when you bought XBOX ONE instead of PS4 ?!

c
cemen2002 09.11.21

ZooMBR wrote that this problem is due to the router and showed how to configure but only the D-LINK router, but I would like you to tell me how to configure the ZyXEL router. Help?

D
David 72 09.11.21

dimka3991
Hi, I have such a problem:
I enter the session with the xbox 360 E and no one is there !!!! What it is ? I have been playing for 2 days already, I have been looking for another session 10 times and it's all to no avail. Created a new character. Because of this, I cannot complete the KU quest and cannot open access to cases! Help me please.

a
axaxaxaxa 09.11.21

The problem is still relevant, because of this garbage I can not play both the closed games Code and Lbp2 D;

I
ImaL 09.11.21

Guys! I was tormented with a problem for 2 years. I have been looking for rivals in FIFE for a very long time and now GTA (Empty sessions) has not worked.
PROBLEM SOLUTION !!! Go to your personal account or call your provider and CONNECT THE EXTERNAL IP ADDRESS. (It can be static or dynamic, you have to pay for static, dynamic is usually given for free). Usually, by default, to save money, the provider connects you to virtual IPs, but you need a real one.
THIS IS 100% solution for those who run games via a mobile modem.
I fought for 2 years with the provider (NetBayNet) and Electronic Arts about FIFA. Now knowing the solution, I am amazed at the competence of both services. How banal it was!
At the moment, I have a 2Kom provider and everything is included for free in my personal account in the services section.
Now fifa works perfectly and in GTA the sessions are always full

Y
Yuri Kotlyarov 09.11.21

My friend can't connect to me in GTA online !!!