3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha24 09.11.21 07:12 pm

rune master (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Well, in general, I pumped it to the master, I gave in general 30 crowns, (this is a robbery, I had to sell all the relics that I saved up in chests) well, not the point.
in general, somebody can explain what for it is needed! well, I mean that you can put only one improvement there, when I had 3 glyphs and the principle was normal, for example, what does it mean that all equipment of heavy armor becomes lug armor, what is the advantage, there are many improvements that are not next to glyphs, maybe I I didn’t catch some essence and therefore didn’t feel the difference
22 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 09.11.21

andryuha-24
30 CZK?
Maybe 300 or 30,000?

A
Anchoret 09.11.21

I only use fastening after using a grindstone on swords and return 30% damage to the attacker (along with a decoction from Ekimma).
Apparently, this is the way the developers stimulated the opening of questions on Skellig)
Well, and another bonus - the rune master not only deals with runes, but can also make armor with swords. Well, and other things of blacksmiths / armors: repairing, disassembling into components, removing glyphs / stones from armor / swords.

m
melvinov 09.11.21

A total of 30,000 kroons (5,000 - 10,000 - 15,000), if I'm not mistaken. For me, the most relevant features of this rune master is when the armor automatically turns on Quen with a 100% chance when an enemy appears, and for swords this is a radius of 1.1 meter with a sword, it is very convenient to cut out crowds of enemies using a Whirlwind ... the rest is not for me necessary...

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

Liara
30 thousand, I was mistaken, but you understood, why troll right away

I
Intelll 09.11.21

andryuha-24,
as you know, heavy armor restores energy more slowly than light armor, if you use it, then heavy armor will restore energy as light

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

andryuha-24
The Rune Master is both a Master Armor and Armor Master. At first glance, his improvements are useless, but they are very good for builds. I've decided to try making light armor out of heavy armor. It turned out well - armor from heavy, and bonuses from light (attack power, speed of energy recovery). But this is not for everybody. And he eats a lot of money.

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

Intelll
well, it's clear, it's a pity that only one can be bet, at least 2 that would be passed

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

ZlobnyDed
and now the changes are clear, thanks,
and he finished so much dough with the fox, he hasn't changed the global one

C
Cucumber312 09.11.21

andryuha-24 To
be honest, I haven't gotten to this DLC yet.
I played before this DLC, the game passed, and there the save was rubbed.
Now I'm going through the game again.

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

melvinov
Yeah, I also used automatic kven. It is useful mainly after unsuccessful negotiations, when the enemy is already attacking you, and you still cannot move after the dialogue. And then I got used to somehow manage without him

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

ZlobnyDed
right now I will get to level 39 for a snake school kit, I will put something new, and I will play blood and wine with something new, thanks for the advice

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

andryuha-24 A
bear set with an easy build is generally imba. Swords have high damage and an increase in critical damage. In the standard, you improve it for adrenaline, and when altering it, for the attack power, which is already high. If you add anchoring to the swords - finally atas. Immortal killing machine

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

I, like a full retard, pumped the wolf's armor to a heavy variation purely because of the appearance and because I play an alchemist

H
Haddar 09.11.21

Improvements to changing the type of armor (Heavy to light, etc.), as it seems to me, were made for a greater variety of builds and if you don't like the outfit, for example, playing as a pure swordsman, in a cat set, you are not satisfied with the armor with your appearance, but the other there is no cool light armor, and the skill is a cat school technique (Each element of light armor worn by the character increases critical damage by 25%, and the damage of fast attacks by 5%.) is very necessary, you can take the armor of the bear school and with its strong armor and resists , make it easy for the perk to work.

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

SampleText
And I have cognitive dissonance. Although I understand that the witcher is not a knight, I liked the master set of the bear school the most. With an unshaven face, it looks very impressive, although not in a witch-like manner. Previously, I didn't like the fact that I liked to play as a "light" swordsman, but outwardly I liked heavy armor. But the introduced rune master corrected this misunderstanding)

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

Haddar
Exactly. I didn’t like the armor of the cat, not because of poor protection, but purely outwardly.

a
andryuha24 09.11.21

ZlobnyDed
agrees, but I play with master wolf equipment, and you know, I upgraded all schools to the armor workshop, but here's the catch I chose from 2 it's a wolf and a bear, of course, so the wolf has a higher attack power than a bear, and when I saw that the armor is the same and the attack power of a silver sword, for example, decreased in my opinion so as not to lie from 1860 it seems to 1700-odd, so I chose the wolf, although when I passed the game for the first time when there was no wolf armor and I played on the lousy 1.01 version, I naturally ran with the bear

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

andryuha-24
Oh, but I don't even remember how a wolf is compared to a bear. I collected the wolf set only once, but it seemed to me somehow boring, I did not use it anymore and did not even collect it. I hoped that the legendary armor would lie in the Witcher Forge, but it was not. In NG + there is a regular master armor :(
And you don't have to bother with attack power too much. Bear master swords have + 100% to critical damage, with some build settings you can achieve that each hit will be critical (yes, gloves of the Nilfgaard guard give + 50% critical damage, instead of bearish damage, you can wear it well.) But this is already too much, any enemy can be stupidly called, because with crit they are slightly stunned and do not counterattack.

V
Vladimir Listyev 09.11.21

Here is an example of a
Spoilers build by combining rune master tokens

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

Vladimir Listyev
Yeah, that's what we're talking about. Very "addicting" gameplay. I played five times the game and only for the first time decided to try other builds, purely out of interest. And I didn't like it. There are too imbue skills, it becomes uninteresting to play. In general, I have plans to complete the game at maximum difficulty without using builds and any boosts. In the simplest armor, except that the swords change as you progress. In general, the maximum of the canon) But this is later, after KiV