3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha24 09.11.21 07:12 pm

rune master (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Well, in general, I pumped it to the master, I gave in general 30 crowns, (this is a robbery, I had to sell all the relics that I saved up in chests) well, not the point.
in general, somebody can explain what for it is needed! well, I mean that you can put only one improvement there, when I had 3 glyphs and the principle was normal, for example, what does it mean that all equipment of heavy armor becomes lug armor, what is the advantage, there are many improvements that are not next to glyphs, maybe I I didn’t catch some essence and therefore didn’t feel the difference
22 Comments
Sort by:
K
KanoVoxLian 09.11.21

Well, in general, I pumped it to the master, I gave in general 30 crowns, (this is a robbery, I had to sell all the relics that I saved up in chests) if you write a little money in the console, how much you need.
And at the expense of the master of the runes, paprimer, which means that all equipment of heavy armor becomes lustrous armor, all the characteristics of the armor remain, and energy recovery is accelerated as when wearing light armor.

S
Stifler's mom 09.11.21

The rune master is not that bad. There is a lot more good about the change in armor that has already been mentioned. It has exceptional glyphs that no one else has. For example, the game has a skill where health increases during the day outside of combat. So the master has such glyphs. Just insert a couple of three into the cell and while you move around the world, your health increases. There are glyphs that increase the strength of weapons (after battles with serious opponents, they often require repair) There is also a counter where food increases 100% health, although everything turns into dumplings. There are very useful enchantments that greatly facilitate the passage of the game on the most difficult level of difficulty. If you play at any other level, then by and large you do not need not a master of runes, not all sorts of potions and elixirs. Just swing the swordsman and go