3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LightColorWave 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Voice acting of Soviet soldiers in English. version of the game (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Looked at several gameplay demos from different conferences. Some soldiers speak without an accent, but there are individuals with a terrible American accent. Is it really that hard to find Russians for voice acting? Or was it just such a build? Hopefully they will fix it in the final version.
29 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 09.11.21

One of our KP flew away in a hot air balloon!

M
Marks Calite 09.11.21

partizan109
Cool down your cotton marrow. How did you want them to say? "Somewhere in Ukraine"? This would be wrong from a grammar point of view.
Here on the second screen I didn’t understand what the complaint is here ..
And what we have as a result: you have a cotton bud and obvious problems with grammar.

p
partizan109 09.11.21

Marx Calite
Kaklusha-has always been in Ukraine, even your brothers and sisters born through .opu said exactly that (ask someone older, unless, of course, all of you were completely powdered there). I know this for sure, because until 1990 I myself lived side by side with a quasi state. And your brothers, just like everyone else, just said so. And here is the final verdict for you - the word "Ukraine" among the Slavs comes from the word "outskirts". According to the norms of the Russian language, one should speak in the outskirts, not in the outskirts. You can read Shevchenko (if you know who he is) and see how he says it there.
The accent of the voice-overs - it gives off "Bandera" (that is, blunt bodies from the west of quasi education) + there is a dialogue where Russians complain about not drinking (oh my God) vodka - for 2 months (no screen). Well, how could the kakly miss such a thing, as soon as Putin and boots did not manage to cram there - a mystery.
And what we have in the end: you will be born, like all normal people through a known place and in known ways, and not through an ass and you are brought up in a normal society, and not what you have there now, then you would not flog nonsense about In Ukraine, grammar, etc., and even better - all will shoot themselves together.
ZY The fat has been dropped!

M
Marks Calite 09.11.21

partizan109
Am I a crest? Lol, I was born in Kazakhstan, but Russian by nationality, and now I live in Russia. Doesn't it bother you that the Japanese made the game? The fact that they voiced Russians in Russian, and not in English or Japanese, is already an achievement.

p
partizan109 09.11.21

Marx Calite
Yes, and I am from Zimbabwe, and I was born in Uruguay, but by nationality Botswana. Besides Russian, there is also Congo, Afrikaans, etc. say (voiced) so what ?. And the post (with screenshots) was for kakla, who assured that they did not say anything about Ukraine, Russia (it was removed by the modernizers). And the point is that kakli got into the voice acting, for such narrow-minded people like you - this is not clear, but if you had at least a little bit of thinking and attentiveness, you would have understood this (for in Ukraine, the swelling and dullness of Russians (quilted jackets) and a wadded brain , Colorado, etc. - the Kaklonauts believe). As you are, the most real kakol, if not in body, so in soul.

M
Marks Calite 09.11.21

partizan109
What a twist! Right now I'm going to run yelling "BANDERA COME PARADO POINT!" Born in Kazakhstan, Russian by nationality, but according to some utyrka - a crest. Thank you, but I believe that the maydanutyh should be covered with napalm, and Poroshenko should be shoved into prison. And what about Ukrainians and quilted jackets, they are all morons. "The thumping and dullness of the Russians" is known to us from the cranberry American films and games. And I don't give a shit about that. As well as your statement that the Ukrainians voiced. Well, yes, the Japanese specifically invited the Ukrainians to voice them, as if they had nothing to do. It doesn't bother me in any way. Only an inveterate quilted jacket will be worried, who will definitely have to dissolve a srach due to the fact that the pretext was incorrectly set. If you really don't like it, then don't play.

p
partizan109 09.11.21

Marks Calite
In short, learn to read, and most importantly to comprehend what you read. I will no longer explain to the Cossack.
You can write about your origin again - with details

M
Marks Calite 09.11.21

partizan109
Yazh said that quilted jackets, that Ukrainians, they are all morons. And if you are not for the quilted jacket, then the crest, and if not for the Ukrainian, the quilted jacket. That's the beauty of this internet confrontation.

M
Mandalorian 09.11.21

huh neighing))) for the first time I see in general English voice acting mixed with Russian))