3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnimatedFox 06.11.19 03:30 am

Impressions of the game (Cuphead)

Actually played a bit this game. The style of the game is just a masterpiece, but the complexity is off the charts.
20 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Mahoney_ 06.11.19

AnimatedFox
He is already 40% passed, there is nothing difficult, the main time to Dodge!)

k
kenny undead 06.11.19

Great game!The visuals and soundtrack on top.

D
Demon59901 06.11.19

The visual style and the soundtrack of the cartoons of the 30-ies of Contra and gameplay are perfectly combined in this game – she is gorgeous. Yet like everything.

_Mahoney_
15 times on the first level played. Then get the hand.

L
LENOX IT 06.11.19

AnimatedFox
Yes, it is not difficult to remember segovskie game, too casual were not so still and about game saves, nobody has heard of and everyone was happy. Snickering dudes snickering!

i
iFlower 06.11.19

Game scoring, I'm in dark souls so much on the bosses didn't die...

i
iFlower 06.11.19

And who can give descriptions of items for coins? And then bought some coffee, and understand what it does...

S
StormX07 06.11.19

Went with the console

player.invincible

on the other not like.
Too complicated

A
A3MOH 06.11.19

iFlower
so-S.
heart. gives +1 HP(becomes 4), but the damage from all weapons is reduced.
smoke bomb. when evasion(dash) character does not deal damage.
coffee. fills up a super meter(next to life) regardless of whether the character at the enemy or not.
sugar. first interaction with pink items only requires a jump(no need to press jump)
it all suits up in Charm menu(if not mistaken). the active can be only one.

A
A3MOH 06.11.19

iFlower
on the second island there is a lake, which tells how many times you died(in top locations right, past the roller coaster)

i
iFlower 06.11.19

A3MOH wrote:
so-S.
thanks, already easier... but it ran like the day before, and left because of neponyatok here on pink items why do we jump then?

A
A3MOH 06.11.19

iFlower
when you jump on a pink item, you get one card(faster gaining super), in addition, is in credit at the end of the level

c
chel s pulemetom. 06.11.19

In my childhood was a game for the Sega Mickey mouse club , that's the style and the soundtrack struck me as very similar. It is understandable, styled under the cartoons of the 30s

i
imker 06.11.19

A great game in one word, that's all impressions.
There is a lot of borrowing in addition to Mickey mania. For example, in RAS al Gan levels arrows at the end of the level in the Aladdin game, hence one of the bosses -Jin. Face the main character like Felix the cat, the flying levels are similar to the talespin game from Sega. The gameplay itself is a cross between contra and Megaman. Playing cards as an indicator of superudar - also from the game too vulgar world of illusion. One of the bosses - battle toads (Battletoads).
The music that plays in Rasengan level about the circus (where jumping on a trampoline) is entirely copied from glavnogo musical themes of the Sega games are about Mowgli. One of the bosses of the pirate ship is lapped as is the enemy of the cartoon character named Popeye. In General sparna nostalgia.

G
Gatzby 06.11.19

The most unusual game this year. Very interesting, though difficult)

G
Ghost Hunter 06.11.19

Yes is not complicated it is what you have. The most common complication. Even at maximum. Waiting for physical release. But in these games you need to play on a good monitor or TV. And without hdmi. There input lag is critical guys)

X
Xex Mda 06.11.19

I play cuphead on the joystick so much it makes me an odd question: is it for cheating that I can shoot continuously (moved the key of fire on the left trigger)? Maybe the developers made the levels are not given this caveat? Just it was easier to play. Before the shooting was on the key box (DualShock(x hkorobke we)), and there has not always been possible to continuously shoot.

N
No Game No Life 06.11.19

in the description of the game says - solve mind-bending puzzles! also in the game there?) what kind of mysteries it is told in the description?

f
fatal_3rr0r 06.11.19

No Game No Life
Cuphead, like any self-respecting arcade platformer, has a number of secrets, guessing that you can get a nice bonus. In this case we are talking about how unique the color filters, and a new level of complexity.
In our case, if you listen to common characters, in their dialogue to find the hidden jobs, doing that you will unlock secrets.

N
No Game No Life 06.11.19

Hollow Knight is undervalued Metroid I recommend to familiarize with the incentive. equal quality as Ori and Cuphead.

A
Anderby 06.11.19

Was playing on NS. Went on Regular, found all the coins, chose the good ending.

Very cool bosses, I feel like Mega Man. Graphics are unique, nowhere more animation style of the 30s was not and never will be. Fierce game, but nerves, as befits the genre down well.
Spoiler