3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guwanc 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Why is the Witcher trilogy the best? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Witcher 3
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 09.11.21

why? because it is better!

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Kraicher
does not have the best RPGs with two dialogue options, there is no need to build an objective one here, so that the game is objectively the best in it. ALL aspects should be better than in the rest.
Kraicher wrote: Nothing
. You don't need to prove anything to anyone.
That's right because you won't prove nifig

A
Anchoret 09.11.21

I would gladly buy the first two parts, if the developers made them in a new way on the 3rd engine. But this apparently will not happen.

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

SampleText wrote:
Right, because you
won't prove a nifig. And I'm not proving, but stating a fact. )) In general, each person has his own level of intelligence to evaluate something.

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Kraicher
This is not a fact, but your personal opinion and do not pretend to be a captain Objectivity I can find so many minuses to the witcher that you will go crazy

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

SampleText
My boy, in order to achieve my intellect and knowledge of high art, you will have to live a long life, and it is not a fact that you will develop. And when I started playing computer games, I suppose that you were not even conceived. )))

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Kraicher
I have already flowed from your monitor
"Being educated does not mean being smart. No. But today everyone wants to be heard and in some cases inevitably exposes their stupidity. nowadays she's rebelling. "
(Dostoevsky)

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

SampleText wrote:
"Being educated does not mean being smart. I
almost agree, although with the amendment, being erudite does not mean being smart. But you cannot become smart if you are not educated.))) I hope. After all, on the forums, at most, there will be a dozen percent of those who think, as in life. So, I express my thoughts, there is nothing to do. And at the expense of the PM, everything is in order. I assess myself objectively, which is what I wish for you.)))

S
SkyRaider 09.11.21

Because in the third part there is no Denuvo or at least some kind of protection, in contrast to shitty dooms, dragoages and tombriders.

G
Garrus-1994 09.11.21

Kraicher wrote:
After all, on the forums, at most, there are ten percent of thinkers, as in life.
Where do these statistics come from? Al stereotype?)
By sabzh: even during the release of the game, he told people that the game was not the best in general, but one of the best RPGs of the last five years. In principle, there were other people who had the same opinion. The Witcher, in terms of research, completely merges on Skellig. Explore the area is uninteresting. The tasks are of the same type.
Poorly taken into account the solutions of the previous parts, you can not even focus on the complete absence of characters, past parts. These are actually all its big disadvantages. The rest can be sucked out of your finger.

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Kraicher
If you were really so smart, you would say that this quote is not Dostoevsky, but Umberto Eco, but in fact you are an ordinary poser who, without due reason, elevates himself above others, such neither on the Internet nor in life do not like, take note

m
mrKaktak 09.11.21

Kraicher
here it is generally difficult to understand any question.
Why is the Witcher trilogy the best?

V
Vertoderan 09.11.21

Gwent has to be done online!