3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guwanc 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Why is the Witcher trilogy the best? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Witcher 3
33 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Because it has disadvantages, like any game, there is nothing ideal, as well as there is no opinion with which absolutely everyone will agree, I propose to put an end to this
PS but in general, such questions are usually asked by people who have not really played games

T
TimKar 09.11.21

What do you answer them?

E
Ennxte 09.11.21

Everyone has their own tastes. There will never be a way for everyone to like something.

b
bazilews 09.11.21

Guwanc
Never mind, they just don't understand anything about games. And The Witcher is really one of the best games !!!

W
WarMachine2 09.11.21

The Witcher, more than any other game series, deserves its own cult, but as they say, do not create an idol for yourself :)

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 09.11.21

I also adore the series and I consider part 3 to be the best game in the world, but each person has his own tastes, everyone likes their own genre of games

R
RBunny 09.11.21

Why is the game the best? Well, probably because people, making this game invested in full, gave in to everything
because Geralt's story really clings. I can continue indefinitely, but I don't see the point. For taste and color ...

b
bazilews 09.11.21

I look forward to May 31, when I can once again plunge into the wonderful world of The Witcher 3 !!!

g
grafonoman 09.11.21

because it's true, at least one of the best
degenerates without taste is minus

B
BioGen 09.11.21

I would not say that the best, good, like my other favorite RPGs

O
Omega 09.11.21

Because this game is not the best ... and that's it ...
By the way, there are many genres among games ... so I played strategy and action, how can I say that one of them is the best game when there are two different genres ... even if they are done very well?

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

If there was a normal transfer of saves, without any plot blunders, including those associated with the book series, it would be the best of the crpg genre.
UPD I did not understand what the author had in mind: a game from a trilogy or the entire series as a whole.

b
bazilews 09.11.21

Well done, the Poles, we made such a series !!! Many developers should learn from them.

C
Cucumber312 09.11.21

Guwanc
It won't take VERY long to play in a series.
I won't say about B1 (For something like that doesn't want me to go through it), and B2 is short.
If B3 has content for replaying, go through 2 times until the same B2, no more. (The line of Roche and Iorvet, although as it turned out, there you can run after Roche and forget about the game.)

And the best game ...
There is no better game in the world. For there will always be someone who does not like something in the game.
I don't like in the game how much experience is given for low-level quests at a high level.

K
KanoVoxLian 09.11.21

Why is the third witcher the best, because this ending of Geralt's story, and in general not the best among the other games, is just one of the good and an excellent competitor to the rest.

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

The Witcher 96 wrote:
I think the best game in the world, but each person has their own tastes, everyone likes their own genre of games
Let anyone thinks anything, but regardless of the tastes of the players, The Witcher 3 (it is he, and not the whole series), regardless of genre, the best game to date. We are waiting for someone to raise the bar higher.
And it's useless to anyone to prove anything. How to prove to a person that the game is great if he doesn't like this game? No way. You don't need to prove anything to anyone.

R
Richards 09.11.21

I xs, I reached the skelleg in my face and scored, it became boring, and also met a bunch of bugs.
I passed the first and second 2 times, and after the de of the Inquisition I decided to try the third, the animation is crappy, like Skyrim, in short, it is in the animation that the bugs are hard, then the NPCs will go under the floor, then the partners in quests like Triss are behind a kilometer, then the monsters get stuck in the textures of the cave.

After the inquisition, you play this game, the third, and bl well, it's already impossible to look, your eyes are bleeding.

m
mrKaktak 09.11.21

Kraicher some
people do not like this game ... it is the best in its genre ... well, it is not the best in the absolute))) ask the fans of The Last of Us which game is better and you will be surprised that this is not the Witcher)))

S
Sergey Senchenko 09.11.21

Because)))

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

mrKaktak wrote:
ask the fans of The Last of Us which game is better and you will be surprised that this is not the Witcher)))
You probably did not understand what I wrote. ))) I wrote that The Witcher 3 is the best, regardless of tastes and preferences. And so, everyone has their own taste and their own game. )))
PS Look at the GTA 5 fans. They'll shove TLOU in the back seat for anyone. )))