3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 09.11.21 07:29 pm

Ridiculous situation after NG +, and again disappointment (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, it is as follows: Passed the second time in NG + and DLC "Hearts of Stone (recommended character level 62)" on the difficulty "Death"). Now the character is level 67 (up to level 68 another 1400 experience). So, I got the elite armor and swords of the "snake school at level 67", got the blueprints of the Ophir set of armor for level 68 and got a lot of positive emotions from the Hearts of Stone, BUT !!!! The following questions arise and such sadness and frustrations roll in:
1. A set of Ophir armor cannot be put on, because the plot has been completed completely and, accordingly, all additional. quests and missions. Pumping another 1400 experience on wolves and random enemies is SO PLEASURE TO YOURSELF ((Besides, basically all the question marks even on Skellig are open, there are only a little left in the sea (smuggling). The following question arises from here:
2. Why do I need all these level 68 armor and what to do with them now, if I have already gone through almost everything, where should I go to them now ??? After all, you cannot start NG ++ in the second circle.

Note: during the first playthrough, 250+ hours were spent on the game, with NG + spent 220+ hours. Well, is not it a nerd, you can tell me, I will answer-YES! But I am getting high on the game))).

Summing up my situation, I want to ask the fans of this game: what did I do wrong, why was I so disappointed ??? Maybe it was necessary to go through NG + first "hearts of stone", and only then with these clothes and weapons to start the main plot ??? ......

In general, leave comments who had how it was and what situations and what ways of solving them did you use ... Thank you all in advance!
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blackstormed 09.11.21

Wait for blood and wine, of course.

S
Sivka-pro 09.11.21

One-eyed pirate
On this I agree with you, it's not about gear, because I wouldn't spend so much time on passing ... it goes without saying .. it's just that now top gear has nowhere to apply, when the game is played far and wide, this is most likely some omission on the part of the developers in this situation, they did not think about what the players should do after completing the story and having acquired top-end equipment.

S
Sivka-pro 09.11.21

One-eyed pirate
Essentially, it doesn't matter, but why then strive for the best, then run naked and with your fists))) judging by your logic. Character customization here has a second place and meaning after the plot.

u
urban.kalabanovich 09.11.21

In the Witcher, balance, pumping, the system of "issuing" experience, etc. simply defies common sense. Obviously, they simply did not have time to pay attention to these things, two transfers of the game, almost a year after the release, and things are still there. Instead of releasing 16 DLS, it would be better to finish the game, but by that time they had already given their word to release an add-on. content, do not get out.

P
Polivoda 09.11.21

Since the game disappointed you, give your gear to Yudashkin)))))))

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Sivka-pro wrote: it's
just that now the top gear has nowhere to apply, when the game is played far and wide, it is most likely some omission on the part of the developers in this situation
. in the third part, although a new game + was added, in the previous parts this was not.

G
Gutsz 09.11.21

And you did not think that this is a challenge (as in all games, new and old), well, or for another DLC ... "No, difficult ..."

X
X_ray_83 09.11.21

saa0891
In Dark Souls and Gothic 3, gear won't help you much.

M
Mercurionio 09.11.21

This problem was long before your post =)))
There is a mod on the nexus, ESGO is called, there is an opportunity to omit the requirement for lvl. In general, yes, the top gear should be either wow, how cool, or obtained by 80% of the game, when you still have a solid piece of the plot.

r
regeger 09.11.21

Sivka-pro
What are you all the same ... Day after day on the Internet the most popular queries in the forum zones "I am the only one and what am I doing wrong?". No, you are not alone - there are many of you.
Look at the picture here - you will just get to level 70
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/ishchu_chudovishch_vysokogo_urovnya-897459/
All other questions to the SDPR)

S
Sivka-pro 09.11.21

Readlife
thanks for the answer! looked, but all those places and monsters I have already killed and passed (((

S
Sivka-pro 09.11.21

sozhah I answer you personally and to all those who did not understand the meaning of my post and minus:
-I created a topic so that I could just share my experience and the current situation, so that other people would not be upset because of this or they had the opportunity to play the game in a different scenario , for example, go through the Stone Hearts separately, and then start NG +.
-I am not criticizing the game in any way, it is cool and I think even to start after the release of "blood and wine" once again the passage with all the DLC!
-and my theme was created just for people who are interested in a more complete and detailed walkthrough of the entire game! I just shared my experience so that people themselves could decide how to play the game without making my mistakes in order to avoid disappointment and emptiness from the fact that the game is over ...

r
regeger 09.11.21

Sivka-pro
You only need a place from the screen from the 1st post entry. There are 3 constantly respawning head eyes - you can easily gain 2-3 levels per hour.

O
Olmer59 09.11.21

Right now I travel the world (relishing the game) NG + the game is completed before sailing to the skellig before the final battle and the stone hearts of 69levels are completely passed. in general, I clean the map from signs? and all evil spirits and wait for Blood and Wine.

S
Sivka-pro 09.11.21

Olmer59
Well done, not that I-zagrotil-zadrotil and all "in vain" .... top gear is not used ... sincerely happy for you!

S
Sivka-pro 09.11.21

Readlife
Unfortunately, my head eyes do not spawn there .. I don’t know why, most likely I caught a bug, because I still have a question mark there, although I went through everything there and cleaned it up a long time ago ... (((

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Sivka-pro
You have reduced everything to the use of "top gear", In NG +, after all, you used it, are you satisfied? The topic is not about anything. If you want your beloved top gear again, start the usual game again, according to your layouts, 460 hours of buzz are guaranteed for you. WHAT'S THE QUESTION??? Do you think you can't start NG ++ ??? So everything is when it ends.

M
Mantykora 09.11.21

Stribogg wrote:
Do you think you can't start NG ++ ??? So everything is when it ends.
Even the last task is called "Something ends, something begins" - the end of the adventures of Geralt and Ciri, welcome to the real world :)

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Mantykora
Or- back to the beginning =)) Hopes only for a possible more suitable freeplay in the expected add. content))

r
regeger 09.11.21

Stribogg
Let there be no good freeplay, etc. after "Blood and Wine". Why is he in this game? I'm already tired of random a la skyrim. Let lovers of endless and unnecessary grind and loot go to the Pavilion games. The witcher is good because it has a laconic ending without the ordeal called "open end" or "pseudo-freedom".