3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rage Racer 09.11.21 07:29 pm

4x4 Club (for off-road vehicles lovers) part 2 (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we will talk about all the off-roads in San Andreas - common and rare, like the Patriot.
185 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

Patriot is not a rare car! It is always worth 2-3 places, you can grab at least 3 missions, export at last! And then: with a stretch, I will call it a jeep ...

G
GTAman 09.11.21

The main thing is that it is an SUV. But the fact that it is not rare is true. Sandking is another matter.

.final 09.11.21

cool

F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

BF injection ... More a buggy than a jeep. And call it an SUV ... no, I can't. The wheels are too small, the ground clearance is too small, the handling is generally poor, etc. BUT if you consider it as such - please. Then why isn't Bandito on your list? And where is Dune?

B
Black Hole-PG 09.11.21

And you know that in the mission "Lure" (Lure) is actually not a Rancher, but a special RncLure machine - a separate model with tinted windows, the in-game name is also Rancher, and

I knew it very well. but here's how to make it go in the game? removal in the ignore settings did not bring any result :(

R
Rage Racer 09.11.21

GTAMAN, you have forgotten about Hotnaif - here it is really rare.

I
ILdar07 09.11.21

black hole-pg and all-all-all. it's really simple, guys. in the data folder is the file cargrp. in it all the transport of the game is distributed among people. just choose a certain population group that is appropriate for your favorite, enter the name of the car from vehicles and o-la! Let's say POPCYCLE_GROUP_DESERT_FOLK (desert dwellers) is definitely suitable for a dune, and POPCYCLE_GROUP_ENTERTAINERS (revelers) for a hotnife. I already have all the rare cars driving in such a way and there is no need to look for them: from sanding to monstera. Moreover, I gave each gang 3 cars and a car. example: greenwoo, savanna, nrg500, hotknife # Gang 2 (FAMILIES - PLAYER - BLACK)

B
BarB0SS 09.11.21

the rarest - sanding, only in one place, and on the roads you will not find it at all!

k
kamelos 09.11.21

But in my opinion, and the best SUV of all. It is very difficult to roll over on it, the speed is decent, what else is needed?

F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

Will anyone remember Dune at last ?! This is a wheelbarrow so a wheelbarrow! Unlike the King of Sand, it almost never flips ...

R
Rage Racer 09.11.21

Dune is a truck, albeit a racing one (looks like a Dakar KAMAZ), and therefore has disadvantages in terms of size (not all garages fit)

N
Nevermore 09.11.21

the king of the sand is a theme, it rides along bumps and hills as if on a smooth road, especially on rails.

B
BooRooNDooK 09.11.21

Heh, forgot the ATV: R ...

R
Rage Racer 09.11.21

Then it is logical to mention Sanchez

F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

No, it’s not logical! Sanchez is a motorcycle and an ATV is a car! (sounds like nonsense, but in terms of the game it is exactly so!)

S
Serker 09.11.21

Well, yes. It is the ability to drive a car that is responsible for the ATV, not the skill of a biker. But you can fall from it like from a bike.

F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

Actually, a similar topic already exists: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/136298/ For some reason, they forgot about it ...

J
Jura 09.11.21

Probably because no one has looked into it lately, and it is a thing of the past. As for the ATV: it is made as it is, like the jetpack - half transport, half weapon or tram - half transport, half wall (movable).

F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

"... Bandito and Dune are not jeeps for sure"

But SUVs? Dune for sure!

F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

The choice is obvious ... that's why it's not original ... Huntley, especially after tuning, is a good car ...