3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rage Racer 09.11.21 07:29 pm

4x4 Club (for off-road vehicles lovers) part 2 (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we will talk about all the off-roads in San Andreas - common and rare, like the Patriot.
185 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

This has long been known ...

R
Rage Racer 09.11.21

By the way, Vulcan is a third of a boat (because there is a boating school), a third of a car (because you can import it) and an airplane (because it explodes in the same way and with 4 Hydra stars they shoot at it).

F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

And in my opinion, Vulcan is more than a third of the plane ... In any case, I personally saw a replay where on Vulcan they jumped from Mount Chiliad and flew to the airport in San Fierro ...

D
DakiLLa_ 09.11.21

I should try ...))

R
Rage Racer 09.11.21

I managed to reach the maximum farm, which costs 100 pieces. In honor of this, I bought it!

G
GTAman 09.11.21

On the Vulcan, from the roof of the Librery Tower, I flew almost to Glen Park.

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.11.21

what a volcano? I don't remember anything + I have a game in English. Explain?
and of all SUVs, my favorite is Sand King

U
User 81994 09.11.21

Volcano - in a pirate translation, a hovercraft ... Vortex.

R
Rage Racer 09.11.21

Yes, I also have an English ps2 version, I am writing Volcano current so that everyone will understand. That is why I call my armored copy ArmorVortex or ArmorVortex (see my last post in this thread).

P
Paulo montana 09.11.21

The Hotknife is not an SUV, as it is the classic ratrod, the ancestor of the American hot rod, a sports road car with a vintage body.

B
Bond0079 09.11.21

Paulo, about HotNife - I completely agree ... But I would not push big here, they are frail for an SUV

P
Paulo montana 09.11.21

Don't tell me, push the "forward" button on a mountain bike better - you can enter any hill! This is the most off-road vehicle in the SA of all off-road vehicles: where the jeep does not have enough traction and where a motocross motorcycle rescues, the bike will always pass. ;)

J
Jura 09.11.21

Yes, for sure, I almost went on a mountain bike to a vertical wall (I can't remember where it was), it’s impossible to go on anything else.

F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

You would still remember Jetpack here ... It also raises up any hill ...

J
Jura 09.11.21

Jetpack is not a car!

B
Bond0079 09.11.21

Great, too, not a car! Sanchez too!

C
Colt 8 09.11.21

PlayGround.ru
Vortex.
On land, on water and in the air (a little).
Isn't it an all-terrain vehicle? ..

J
Jura 09.11.21

But here they are discussing all-terrain vehicles - that is, wheeled transport and not luck.

F
Frank_Farmer 09.11.21

That is, Vulcan (Vortex) is not an all-terrain vehicle ?! It's clear...

J
Jura 09.11.21

Frank_Farmer

10/15/07 02:14

No, I also attribute Vortex to all-terrain vehicles, do not care that he has a pillow instead of wheels.