3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LD123 09.11.21 07:33 pm

Technologies. (Stellaris)

There are 2 questions about technology:
1. Is it really impossible to see the technology tree anywhere (Even in game files)?
2.How many technologies are there in the game with the label "dangerous"?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

1. The game files are somewhere. But where exactly - the devil knows.
2. I didn’t seem to find more than six.

L
LD123 09.11.21

Schurl Miller
"2. I didn't seem to find more than six."
What technologies and at what stage?

w
warhammer40 09.11.21

Danil Nazurbaev Look
at the wiki

L
LD123 09.11.21

warhammer40
Wiki is incomplete and partly in English.

w
warhammer40 09.11.21

Danil Nazurbaev
http://www.stellariswiki.com/Technology

L
LD123 09.11.21

warhammer40
Do you think I understand something in bourgeois?

w
warhammer40 09.11.21

Danil Nazurbaev
Well, use the translator. As I understand it, you are specifically interested in a list of all technologies. He is represented down there. The technology feature is highlighted in the corresponding color in the game.

L
LD123 09.11.21

warhammer40
Do you know a normal Stellaris wiki in Russian?

M
Mordok 09.11.21

Danil Nazurbaev
If there will be a normal V&C in Russian, it will only be at the strategium, where the priests know a lot about Paradoxes.
To whom the "non-bourgeois" is not principled, I advise you to go to the office of.ViKi / forum.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Mordok
Yes, I somehow sat on the forum of paradoxes, so I had even more questions, but there are few answers ... they are somehow burnt out, paradoxical nerds (at all), besides, aggressive (

w
warhammer40 09.11.21

H
Hireidan 09.11.21

warhammer40
if I understand correctly, let's say I'm a materialist in politics, but the special in the research window will be a scientist with a perk on psi technology - then I can get a chance to drop this technology?

ps can you tell me if there is a mod so that initially when hiring each leader (scientist, etc.) has 2 perks?

1Archangel1 09.11.21

BioCommandos
Don't show your aggression here, go to the paradox forum and spew your hatred of your interlocutors -_- Some German studied, and you don't even know Spanish 2016, hmm -_- You are fat troll.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

warhammer40
What a ... big tree) And I have never seen half of the technologies in the whole game: D

L
LD123 09.11.21

BioCommandos
Man, what's your problem? Well, I don’t know a foreign language, so what?

L
LD123 09.11.21

warhammer40
Thanks for the tech tree.

M
Mordok 09.11.21

1Archangel1
Aggressive? This, along the way, the youngsters are aiming at the community, the old-timers there are adequate. However, if you create the theme "I play as xenophobes - no one is friends with me. Diplomacy has been broken!" - are quite capable of creating next: "I bought a toaster, but it does not show the time. Broke the device!" and, with a poker face, discussing toaster mods in it: D

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Mordok
Yes, there are xenophobes there, marginal trash with schizophrenic inclinations, who cling to words.) I know them, I have been sitting on forums on EU, CC and HoI for a long time.)

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

And what did this "aggressor" write?

L
LD123 09.11.21

MishaRass
He wrote something like “well, you are stupid in 2016, you don’t know English.” Well, I don’t know English, so what? I just created a topic with questions about the game and then this guy suddenly comes and instead of a decent answer starts to be rude for some reason. And then he completely deletes his comment. What is it called?