3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LD123 09.11.21 07:33 pm

Technologies. (Stellaris)

There are 2 questions about technology:
1. Is it really impossible to see the technology tree anywhere (Even in game files)?
2.How many technologies are there in the game with the label "dangerous"?
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
MishaRass 09.11.21

Danil Nazurbaev
Mb was his comment removed by the modders for rudeness? And so you need to ban such, arrogance)

L
LD123 09.11.21

MishaRass
No, I didn't complain about him. Most likely he rubbed it himself. Although xs, I was temporarily offline, then I go back to this topic and his comment is gone.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

Danil Nazurbaev
I haven't seen him at all)

F
F1oOD 09.11.21

if my perks are materialism, militarism, and collectivism, can I learn psionics?

M
Mordok 09.11.21

1Archangel1
Yes, there are xenophobes, marginal trash with schizophrenic inclinations, who cling to words
Only there you can deduct useful calculations and analysis of units in KK2 / market in Victoria II. And we have no less of all kinds of xenophobes, marginals and catchy ones. It is characteristic: those who have something to write - write on the case (if the question is properly posed), and the stuffers of posts and fighters - cling to the words.

Specifically for xenophobia, I saw it only once on the relic forums, after the release of the video reviewer on KoX2.
But there one should have seen an influx of "intelligentsia" with arguments at the parish level.
Even at the official forum Black Desert, where they wrote in plain text "with the Russians, Turks and others - we will not play. Do not let it go!". But, this is mmo, you can understand and score on them :))
This has never happened at Paradoxes.

F1oOD
Judging by V&C, a materialist can learn psionics, but a psionic scientist is required. Periodically review the list of scientists for hiring, we can come across with the necessary bias.