3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker sherif 09.11.21 07:34 pm

Why do you love ST.LKER (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Of course from many I hear: "the atmosphere is very cool." But I would like to know what this atmosphere is for you? Why this one, and so on ...
72 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valezhek 09.11.21

For the atmosphere of the game, freedom of action.

s
s4alker435 09.11.21

For, for, for ................. Just like it and that's it!

s
s4alker435 09.11.21

Stalker is a game of all times and peoples,
Stalker fucks all the f * cking freaks.
In the Stalker, you can kill mutants, the
gamer cannot jump off the Stalker!

R
Ripper man 09.11.21

The gamer cannot jump off the Stalker!
Bad line ...

-
-Cosh- 09.11.21

Cool rhyme. :)

B
Booooooooom 09.11.21

AGAAA, so you opened up. "For the fact that this is our Russian game." Yeah, constantly, the game was developed (created) by the Ukrainians !!!, and themselves (many, not all) on other blogs shout "- Ukrainians are stupid Ukrainians, they should be united with Poland and settled on a separate island in the Pacific Ocean !!!". Break off the remzi, and stop chasing the Ukrainians, and appropriating their "achievements" for your own (Stalker, Mila Jovovich (Ukrainian, born in Kiev), etc., etc.), because we are still the territory of the former, united THE USSR. (I am Ukrainian, I have nothing bad against Russians, and in general, only FOR the Russian Federation).

A
Alexey525 09.11.21

I don’t know, I just like it so much that if I started playing, I won’t stop until I’ve passed the whole thing, I’ve probably played it 20 times at all difficulty levels

s
s4alker435 09.11.21

I still don’t understand what kind of racial discrimination? Russia and Ukraine are almost one state!
I agree with Vanomas. Anyone who writes about other countries (including Ukraine) does not respect the Russians.

J
Johny BelenkOFF 09.11.21

I don't know, I just like it and that's it! When there is nothing to do, I remember how I used to climb anomalies with a shameful detector to get artifacts, kill bandits and take weapons from them (sell something, grab something for myself)! And then I turn on my beloved Stalker and with nostalgia I do the good old deeds!

D
Dаkоta 09.11.21

For the fact that you need to eat, you can't pity to shit, the atmosphere in the game would become even more.

o
olecsander14_ 09.11.21

I like playing through the atmosphere in a different game, there is no such game

N
Nevidal 09.11.21

Russian Combine
AstAnAve, AnizheChildren!