3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 09.11.21 07:36 pm

Win.7 or Win.10 for The Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me how it leads to 7 and 10? I switched from 10 to 7 and it feels like it has become 7-10 fps lower.
42 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 09.11.21

Efim2888 Being
interested and stupidly following the opinion of the herd are completely different things. If at first the topic was still something of a similar interest, then the further - the more clearly it went simply "decide for me what to use and how to live"

A
Alexander Shimanski 09.11.21

iTag
he just updated the database (which is a lot) here are screenshots from my 10 in idle

E
E288888 09.11.21

eroppo
Where did you get that in this topic, I ask you to decide for me? I am interested in the opinion of people, but in the end I make the decision myself.

D
Drktmplr 09.11.21

At the moment, it is relevant for the work of VIN XP LINUH, FOR GAMES VIN764.
For especially concerned HH 12 NO !!!! (as well as no 10th and 11th, the last one is working and significantly significant and visible HH9S), and it will hardly appear in the near future !!!

F
Fatum Sibir 09.11.21

I checked it on my hardware and the game went better for 10, but a little better.

G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

On my top ten, the witcher gives out 7 fps more than even 8.1. And win 7 ..... Well, this is already the past ...

L
Losto 09.11.21

There are many opinions. Personally, in my experience, on windows 10, my performance increased by 4-5 fps. If you have a prehistoric computer, then this is not so little.

m
moonchild69 09.11.21

Efim2888
Why are you asking stupid questions? Naturally 10, bleat!

J
JohnFender 09.11.21

To be honest, in terms of FPS, there is no difference either there or there. So for now, play wherever you want)
Recently I switched to the tenth, and before that I played the witcher on the seventh - there is no difference at all

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.11.21

Drktmplr
ahahha, neighing, thanks)

D
Drktmplr 09.11.21

Nikotinoz_
And what's funny is that hamsters are bred for grandmothers like lokhov. Well, I congratulate them!

D
Drktmplr 09.11.21

Guys, you don’t screw up the shit, and the uttermost.
For those who are especially gifted and quick-witted, I give an example to better understand. We have i3 2120, 6GB of RAM, gtx650 we play, well, let in the so fiercely beloved shkolokhomyakozadrotsky battlefield 4 on vin7 x64 with medium settings and 35-55 fps to boot !!! We demolish 7k, put 10k and already play with PHOTOGRAPHIC settings and 70-90 fps on the monitor. This is what I understand progress, optimization, power and strength of the new axis and dx12 in particular, then yes you can, you even need to switch to a new axis and use it. And you show some pitiful 1-2 frames, and with a variable, since they jump here and there !!! Progress 0, photography 0, optimization 0, so you also need a new vidyuha with support for dx12 which is not visible !!!!

-
-Termit- 09.11.21

Drktmplr wrote:
And you show some pitiful 1-2 frames, and with a variable as they jump here and there !!!
About that and the video that there is almost no difference. (If you don’t understand)

D
Drktmplr 09.11.21

-Termit-
This is me to the stoned collective farmers, whose FPS immediately rose by 10, explained what was what, where the progress and why 10 nah wines are not needed and it does not bring miracles of optimization and performance !!! Since the ball was ruled and WILL be ruled by grandmothers, tugriks, grannies, cabbage, greens, lavender and so far ...

-
-Termit- 09.11.21

Drktmplr
There are many such videos on YouTube and everywhere the difference is scanty.

D
DenDi333 09.11.21

Eyes open the difference where in 4 frames and where in 6 in favor of 10. For cards of the series starting from GTX 970 you need to go.

D
Drktmplr 09.11.21

Yeah, they sat for 2 years for 7, reinstalled 10 and carried out the test !!!
Of course, on a new wasp there is always a scanty increase, because it is clean and not yet shitty, THAT'S ALL THE MAGIC !!!

-
-Termit- 09.11.21

DenDi333 wrote:
Eyes open the difference where in 4 frames and where in 6 in favor of 10

D
DenDi333 09.11.21

-Termit-
What do you want to prove that I do not understand? Your video shows the lag of 7 in frames. And performance tests speak in favor of 10s, 8.1 is faster than 7, and 10 is faster than 8.1, it is clear that in most applications they are on a par, but there is a difference in favor of 10s. The comrade above complained about downs with buckets, and those who have computers much more serious I think it is worth switching, Either I will play in Arma 3 at ultra settings at 55 frames or at 10 with 60 frames, is there a difference? there is. Moreover, I do not lose anything by going from 7 to 10!

-
-Termit- 09.11.21

DenDi333 wrote:
What do you want to prove, I do not understand?
In general, I'm not going to prove anything to anyone, I don't care ... who is sitting on which Windows.
To each his own.
DenDi333 wrote:
it is clear that in most applications they are on a par
. This is the whole point.