3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 09.11.21 07:36 pm

Why did I swing the whole game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the eve of the release of the DLS, I decided to go through the witcher with the old addition of stone hearts. I passed the main game and WITHOUT pressing a new game began to go through hearts of stone ... It's impossible to play, I finished the main game with level 35, and now any gopnik on the road or a drowned man with a naker has 33-36 levels, they extinguish me with 2-3 hits ... That is why they did it, I rocked the whole game and that now I have to hunt for wolves in a new way in order to fill myself the 50th level? Now I took an additional task from a robber girl to find her boyfriend who produced drugs and disappeared ..... Damn ..... I've been sitting for 2 hours, I can't go through the laboratory, the red knights attack in a crowd of 3-4 people and knock me down. Why raise the level of enemies like that? And after all, quite recently, I killed all the enemies that giants,
37 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vandheer 09.11.21

There is no key keeper on you.

z
zagruzon 09.11.21

KAPRAL27
initially warned that they raised the level of enemies in the expansion

N
NPhysicist 09.11.21

KAPRAL27
Ie in 100+ hours you haven't learned how to fight against enemies a couple of levels higher than yours? Dude, I think the problem is you, not the balance: D

555dbrnjh555 09.11.21

There is not such a big difference in levels, it is quite possible to kill without taking damage

M
Malkarth 09.11.21

Hmmm, who what. On the contrary, I'm grateful to the developers for new strong opponents, otherwise at 30+ levels I'm already tired of extinguishing everyone for a couple of hits.
How to kill, you ask? Dodges, somersaults and elixirs to help you. And straight arms

555dbrnjh555 09.11.21

Malkarth
And to consolidate the success, bombs, oils, decoctions and signs)

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 09.11.21

So at first, when the DLS just came out, the enemies were even stronger, but many were crying (weaklings), and the opponents were mediocre nerfed.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 09.11.21

KAPRAL27
Dude in the game the maximum level is 70 and you only got to 35?

U
UnknownAssassin 09.11.21

You have 35 lvl, you can kill the enemy 5 lvl higher without any problems, but here it is 1 lvl higher. The problem is you.

K
KANOV 09.11.21

If all of the above did not help you, then the trainer will help you,

K
KAPRAL27 09.11.21

Of course, in the main game, I also fought 2-3 levels higher and everything was fine. BUT here the warriors just stun you with spears and hammers and just don't let you hit. If at least 4 wars attack, that's all, the witcher simply does not come out of the stun. and during this time they knock him down. Looks like you will again have to raise the level on wolves and drowned people. And after all, there are LOTS of shortcomings in the yoke, but I am silent about them, but there was no need to raise the level, it was necessary to correct other shortcomings. Let's see what happens in the blood and wine.

T
Toxa911 09.11.21

KAPRAL27
Put easy complexity if you want to blame everyone with two splashes.

M
Malkarth 09.11.21

KAPRAL27
Oh gods, boy, record on video how you fight and put it out. Something tells me that your Geralt with a saber bald stands in place, that a pillar, periodically imitating resistance. There are dozens of opponents in the game who are trying to stun you and then knock you out with a warm one. To prevent this from happening, somersaults and dodges are used. You will learn them and you will be able to fight at a high level of difficulty not only with 3-4, but with a dozen opponents of your rank. Second: download kven. With skillful use, this sign is God and a panacea even in the most desperate situations, believe me. Especially the alternative regime.
Third: elixirs from monsters. By combining and applying them at the right time, you can turn Geralt into such a death machine that Eredin with all his cavalry, sighing sadly, will retire.
And there is no need to drive here to the game. This is one of the best and most balanced battles I've ever seen. A rare RPG, where the outcome of the battle depends on the straightness of the hands, and not the buildup of armor and the character (although this has not been canceled either). Good luck

T
Toxa911 09.11.21

Malkarth
Truth verbolish))))

K
KANOV 09.11.21

MalkarthRespect,

A
Amishor 09.11.21

During my first playthrough of Hearts of Stone, I only had a problem with boars. Seriously, creepy creatures ... Then I got used to it.

h
hoursdragon 09.11.21

Vandheer
+100500 OH YES, He hasn't dealt with the key keeper yet, this will be the real birth of a hater when he gets to him.

D
Duzel 09.11.21

Why did you all dig into the key keeper? An ordinary boss with 3-4 predictable slow attacks. During the entire battle, 3 times summons spirits to heal. The first time I met him, he never hit me. Here is the ghost from the picture let me shit with his mad regen from the random picture, of which there are 3 and figs you will understand where he starts to heal. And on the subject, dude, do you know about the Alt button? This is a pirouette specifically against the guards with clubs, so as not to stun.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.11.21

Damn, dude, I completed the quest 15 levels higher than Geralt's level (about 16-18), against a crowd of opponents the first time on a hard difficulty level (not NG +)! What's your problem? Use everything you can: rolls, dodges, oils, signs, bombs, elixirs, EVERYTHING! Don't try to stupidly click!
Counterattack the guards! For 35 levels and 100+ hours you have not learned how to do this, so noah that the opponents are "difficult"!

M
Malkarth 09.11.21

hoursdragon
Yes The key keeper is okay. His tactics can be studied in a minute and the further death of the boss is a matter of time. But when / if he reaches Eteral, he will bomb him so that at the other end of the country everything that is not nailed to the ground will jump up. For me personally, it was the most difficult fight in the whole game.