3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 09.11.21 07:36 pm

Why did I swing the whole game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the eve of the release of the DLS, I decided to go through the witcher with the old addition of stone hearts. I passed the main game and WITHOUT pressing a new game began to go through hearts of stone ... It's impossible to play, I finished the main game with level 35, and now any gopnik on the road or a drowned man with a naker has 33-36 levels, they extinguish me with 2-3 hits ... That is why they did it, I rocked the whole game and that now I have to hunt for wolves in a new way in order to fill myself the 50th level? Now I took an additional task from a robber girl to find her boyfriend who produced drugs and disappeared ..... Damn ..... I've been sitting for 2 hours, I can't go through the laboratory, the red knights attack in a crowd of 3-4 people and knock me down. Why raise the level of enemies like that? And after all, quite recently, I killed all the enemies that giants,
37 Comments
Sort by:
b
benites 09.11.21

"Impossible to play, I finished the main game with level 35, and now any gopnik on the road or a drowning man with a nakker has me"

Relax and have fun
This is a challenge, there is so little of it in the game

S
Sam_FisherPG 09.11.21

It was he with leeches and ivy in the swamps in the first part of the case, how did you go through the game at all? Geralt has an excellent arsenal, read the bestiary, yuzai oils, bombs, signs, elixirs, what, like a little one, climbed here to cry? Learn battle tactics, and you need to pump wisely, and not boom. Did you go through the first and second parts?

f
furkot 09.11.21

gospade, save and save from imbits and other evil spirits who live and do not die, although they should. The country is apparently really soon kirdyk ...
There are mods for increased damage from enemies and reduced damage from Geralt. Mod for increasing the level of enemies by +6 from the level of yy - fucking mobs from the add-on, with oil, fall with a maximum of 5-8 hits, without oil 2 times longer. Yes, one-shots with 2-3x, but what kind of blindness or a brake you need to not dodge or parry their swings, which are visible from a kilometer away. If the author cannot pass the banal bandits, then what will he sing on the above-mentioned key-keeper or on the spirits of the Cossack in the picture ...

f
furkot 09.11.21

deeVries
you've never met hogs in Gothic))

f
furkot 09.11.21

Malkarth made
fun of where you found the balance in the game on vanilla, for 15+ already Geralt even 30+ mobs cannot kill ...

_
_sem_ 09.11.21

dodge somersault bl ***!

A
Alexander Shimanski 09.11.21

I pumped the effect armor from the master of runes to the axii, such as when under axii you kill one, then the effect of the axii transitions to the other and, together with the skill that adds the chance of killing on the spot, put all the warriors in packs and they did not have time to do anything. In general, after this effect of the fight, the enemies became better.

A
Ababkov Denis 09.11.21

What for
I rocked the whole game I HZ

555dbrnjh555 09.11.21

If you really can't cope with a crowd of people at all, pump an axiy, conjure one, then run in a circle and watch how they beat each other ... The canister will also help.

u
urban.kalabanovich 09.11.21

Yo-mine! So that's for whom the one-button casual gameplay is being cooked today. The game at the penultimate level of difficulty is generally easy, at the last only at the beginning it is a little tight, by the end Hera turns into a fanatic.

g
gerupt 09.11.21

Yes, the troll hike :)
Really, how to get to the 35th level and not understand combat?
Key-keeper, heruchnik. Here are wild boars! From the first time they piled on me such lulls ...

A
Argo R 09.11.21

But I now support the author of the topic.
Games should be fun, not painful, so that various perverts and lovers of disgusting shit called Dark Souls do not write there.
But this has nothing to do with The Witcher. There, in addition, everything is more complicated than the main game, but it is passable even "on death".
I'm now playing Xcom 2 where hell is even easy. Fuck such games.

A
Artem4eG1994 09.11.21

KAPRAL27
Hmm, if you really do not like this complexity, then put on the easy, or redistribute the skills and pump in completely igni put on the griffin and fry the knights in packs easier than simple, burn like matches even on difficult.
But in part I agree, on difficult levels it looks stupid when the hardened witcher, the best swordsman of the North, the butcher from Blaviken himself, hammers at the average knight several dozen times and he himself gets a star from a couple of blows. But here it has already been done to convey complexity rather than realism.
gerupt
Boars, okay, I first sat down from giant spiders when they attack you in a crowd, those that knit a web in front of you, and when they approach, they bounce off like grasshoppers, and those that jump on their backs from behind, fortunately, I have become skilled and learned against them with axii and samum with cut with the north wind.
Argo R
It looks like it’s not about games, if you don’t get pleasure, don’t play over you with a whip.

K
Krrrva 09.11.21

If you haven’t learned to fight normally, you’re too lazy to use elixirs, signs, or you have pumped unnecessary skills, then this is just your problem. Before the DLS I killed all the enemies without any straining and I really got bored with the enemies, with the DLS pair I had to sweat. I hope with the second dls the enemies will become even stronger

D
DenDi333 09.11.21

Argo R wrote:
Games should be fun, not painful, so that various perverts and lovers of disgusting shit called Dark Souls do not write there.
How dare you encroach on the sacred !!! This game is MASTERY! Dark Souls is the only one of its kind and will remain, the fact that you did not comprehend it may be for the best, because the game is only for the elite!

i
icebear2 09.11.21

Haha nup.

S
SkyraX 09.11.21

at the moment, the Keeper is the most difficult thing in the game, and the Toad is generally just lol) we are
waiting for the wine