3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ezon 09.11.21 07:40 pm

How to pass the witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People sobsna question, what tasks should be completed first in the game, plot or side ones with an exclamation mark? I listened to Logvinov and read a couple of articles and got completely confused. As I understand it, it's better not to explore the map before completing the story missions? that is, even questions should be ignored, or is it better to actually turn them off completely? krch, in what order to go through the tasks, first the plot ones, then the side effects and then go and see what is hidden under the question marks? I apologize for such a moronic topic, I will delete it after I receive a sensible answer, because paranoia because I want to get the best emotions from the game
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy_XAN 09.11.21

Ezon
Of course you won't spoil it, at most a situation may happen that where a thread in the forest you come across a broken wallpaper and miss the first dialogue with the customer (where you fill in the price), in other words, the situation: read the contract on the board, went to the customer, bargained, began an investigation, killed a monster, received a reward, reduced to: started an investigation, came to the customer, he told you about his misfortune, you said that everything was ready and received a reward))) And the level at the end of the game will still be about the same, 30-35 if you do not zadrot, 40 if you zadrot a lot)))

D
Dmitriy_XAN 09.11.21

FinistEG
and you can live in it if you wish))), but this is already a separate case)))

N
Ninth_Satan 09.11.21

a blunder, he killed the monster there, then there, then he took away the crown with aksiem, then pumped Geralt to the maximum, then re-ran it again, but it’s not anyhow ready)

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

Ezon
The game itself will lead you where it is necessary. Once or twice mock the crowd, think about how best to go
Look at the levels recommended for the tasks. Sometimes you can cope with the task below the level. I crashed Volkolak at the 4th level.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

There is a place with dragons in the game. Has anyone tried to get there? What should be the level?

1948865 09.11.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
This is the limitation of the card. Unfortunately, there is no such place.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

Sad

v
viri69 09.11.21

and where to look at the statistics for different indicators? play time there etc

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
This is not a "place with dragons", but a hint of real medieval customs;)
On the maps then, outside the boundaries of the explored lands, in those places about which nothing is known, they often wrote: "Dragons live here"
Such a "micro-Easter egg ";)

E
Ezon 09.11.21

Old_Nick
cool

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

Old_Nick
Only in the direction of this micro-Easter egg there is a lot of food in the form of boxes on an island. I snatched a part of this food before the game threw it back

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
There is such a thing :)
Especially "tasty" chest under water in the BS. For the early levels, there is a good sword and so on for little things.
But getting it is not easy :)

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

Old_Nick
There will be time, I'll see. And the sword is silver?

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

I don’t remember, to be honest: (
I haven’t replayed the start for a long time. A
sword, some kind of blueprint and loot for little things

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

Old_Nick
I found this chest. There is a silver sword, a relic. And floaters from a crossbow, like children.
Crossbow is a cheating theme. The arrows are endless, stand aside and remove experience points:

D
DenDi333 09.11.21

Ezon
So, be guided by the color of the tasks that are given to you, you do not touch the red ones, you perform first of all the green side and main tasks, if the task is gray it means there is no special sense to complete it, you will get little experience. And if you do not explore the map, how will you gain experience, blueprints, elixirs to fight bosses ?? Conclusion is one to go through everything at the same time. The only drawback is that postponing the supposedly not interesting quest for later, completing it later you find a stronger sword there, so you think what for, I didn't take this quest before.