3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Purgesha 09.11.21 07:40 pm

DOOM VS DEAD SPACE? (Doom (2016))

well, you compared damn it)
23 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

askimus
askimus wrote:
similar in gameplay,

just do one to one, walking with a cutter and killing one mob in 5 minutes, or a meat jester with a bfg and a machine gun with 20 enemies at the same time

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Well, if DooM 3 really has similar elements, the same atmosphere, levels, lighting, etc., and there are really few games with such an atmosphere, and the third part and the Dead Space series I personally evoke similar emotions, although of course Dead Space is just the order is better, more hardcore, more complicated in all its components, then in DooM 4 all this, unfortunately, was completely pissed off.
Maybe, of course, someone likes the paintler in the setting of doom and zakos under the MMO, but of course I expected something different, although maybe I would like this game too, it's just a pity that the atmosphere that the developers managed to recreate in the third part will no longer be.

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

askimus
is a hyperbole for ease of perception, it does not change the essence, games in terms of gameplay are absolutely different

S
StalkerVirys 09.11.21

Purgesha sarcasting
in vain, the first DEAD SPACE was a lot like DOOM 3

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

StalkerVirys
only the topic is located on the doom forum and not doom 3

v
vvvjust 09.11.21

another idiotic comparison

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

askimus combat
mechanics only exist in RPG shooters combat this is the whole gameplay

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

askimus
with your logic, I can call the mass effect a purebred shooter, but coolies go through the levels, don't you kill enemies?

S
StalkerVirys 09.11.21

SampleText
well these are trifles :)

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

askimus
you still carry complete insanity, and do not understand the meaning of gameplay, well, by God, even if you don't take a mass effect, but other shooters, such as operashain flashpoint and paintiller, well, how can these games have the same gameplay? you exaggerate the very definition of this word too much

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

askimus
something is equally far from the truth, and looking at your first post, it is clear that most agree with this

P
Purgesha 09.11.21

StalkerVirys
it was a surprise, because we are not comparing doom 3 if we have not noticed)

B
BioGen 09.11.21

And you have to think of such a comparison

M
Morgan yu 09.11.21

Shtaaaa? 0_0

c
chet28 09.11.21

completely different games, why compare them?

M
Mewel 09.11.21

askimus
The authors of deadspace were inspired by System Shock 2. And in general, in the beginning they did just its continuation. But something didn’t grow together with the rights and the game was taken in the direction we knew. So, the ladies did not smell initially.

M
Mewel 09.11.21

askimus
Yes, the developers themselves talked about it. So, you are mistaken. It's just that you're not as interested in DS or CC2 as I am :)

M
Mewel 09.11.21

askimus
Bioshock was done by Levin who was doing System Shock. You just don't have reliable information.

S
StalkerVirys 09.11.21

Purgesha
well there is such a joint

F
Fullover 09.11.21

Well, the games are different, but you can still say which of the series is closer to someone ... You can also say that you love more, popcorn or ice cream without comparing them. And then they will ask a little which game is better for someone, so it immediately starts looking like they are not like ...