3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gogin.pyoter 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Your favorite characters other than the survivor (Fallout 4)

my favorite Persians: Paladin Dance, Piper, Nick, but the most interesting for me is Paladin Dance
23 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 09.11.21

gogin.pyoter
Besides the "survivor", it is probably the Son of the protagonist.
and so all the rest are almost equal.

b
boneless pizza 09.11.21

Yeah, Danse is so interesting (no). Hancock or even Curie will be more interesting)

g
gogin.pyoter 09.11.21

JustOLYA
no I didn't like them and the plot with them no story of these characters is not interesting and dance has an interesting story

G
GazikChan94 09.11.21

In my opinion, folich has trouble with interesting characters. Perhaps the Deacon. And Nick. Even DAI (not to mention the Witcher) is richer in this regard.
PS: Personal subjective opinion)

G
GreatGood 09.11.21

Granny is a drug addict and Kelogg

L
Legion1130 09.11.21

Curie (she has a cute voice and polite demeanor), Valentine (cool image: a lone detective investigating dark cases, noir). In general, the characters seem to be unfinished: it seems that the stories have motives, but something is missing. Maybe features or habits?

K
Kerry_Good 09.11.21

Kate is not bad, especially after her recovery. And McCready is so generally an easter egg with his personal assignment.

k
kai2613t 09.11.21

Kate has an interesting task and Strongman, it's interesting to run with Strongman, especially listening to his statement on various topics.

T
Thorgal 09.11.21

Dog. I have been walking with her in the first playthrough for 290 hours. There is no desire to exchange it for anyone else yet.

A
AnatolyKest 09.11.21

Granny, well, there are no comments here
"Curie (I didn't perceive a ball with legs, but became a synth girl) - There is a wonderful German accent / lacks you fantasize I-I and sneeze-puff /, walks after you and puffs after the corpse, wash your hands etc.
Nick - also buzzing, but fun as

Husky and Chel with Wall-tech just finished off any brains or anything .. but one ohineya
remaining Well there is, but helpers are excellent, sorry little dialogue

According perks and partner McCready - unequivocally

A
Atay Wolverine 09.11.21

tolkus
Curie has a rather French accent, but she's a terrible chatterbox.
Of all the people I have met, I am most interested in Valentine, I like his accent in the style of old American cinema. Others are of little interest.

N
Nairon 09.11.21

I got perks from almost all companions, especially the top shot perk, always 95%.

And it is pumped very easily. Take Hancock, for example, he is delighted with the use of the screw. We take pieces of 50 screws. We press fast save, then fast load and apply the screw, at the top it is written Hancock liked it, then we save and load and use the screw again, the inscription appears again - Hancock liked it. That is, without this focus, saving and loading will not work. I pumped Kate like that, I just stole other people's (red things) in the house one by one, I got out of Dance's armor, etc.

A good way, use it.

S
Stoic 09.11.21

The plot characters I like Piper, Sean.
But as partners, Keith and X6 Both are good in attack and in stealth, and the communication is interesting.
Curie is still interesting, especially if you put a mod on her appearance.

M
MarkuzZz 09.11.21

Curie, Piper and the Neighbor who ran you at the beginning of the game, as I remember his tears in his eyes

A
AXEL 7 09.11.21

McCready

P
Pepin3d 09.11.21

I like the guards from Diamond City. They remind me of the guards of Skyrim. I love these trolls.

a
asdudov 09.11.21

Kate

H
Hey-how-you-there 09.11.21

Valentine and Curie. Valentine even at the end of his assignment such a dialogue, like I want to cry, but I can't, It's a shame, right ?? And in general, I liked as a person (he is still a person). And when you need ceramics and you take a dirty ashtray, he says, "Why do you collect them?" Immediately such an attitude, but yes I would be silent !!! Not a shame%) R

Curie is still a flying ball, just a good weapon of fire. And as she pretends, the view is not bad. I wear it in synth armor, it's generally a sweetie (we send the current without a mask so that it was). It's a pity the hair is short, so the delight would be higher. I wonder how you can change the thread of your hairstyle? I love women with long hair, as it should be.

Makready in open spaces, also dragging. Let's climb up to the height with him and let's pass the loshkov from the glushak. But I like him purely as a fighter. Although the person is also correct in character.

I like Kate as a fighter too. Character, "woman rubbish" but then re-educated and becomes like a woman. But you can go to meat grinders with her whenever you want. In two axes of current in let.

Henkog, hasn't played with him yet. I can't say anything special. But I like his moderate fencing. They shoot at us, we shoot, we are friends with us. This is a normal approach.

H
Hey-how-you-there 09.11.21

Stoic
So well, a quick link to the mod (curie's appearance), until the spollers on the new DLS began to tell !!! ???

S
Stoic 09.11.21

Hey-How-You-There
Spoiler