3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gogin.pyoter 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Your favorite characters other than the survivor (Fallout 4)

my favorite Persians: Paladin Dance, Piper, Nick, but the most interesting for me is Paladin Dance
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stoic 09.11.21

I experimented with weapons for companions, it turned out that a crippling automatic laser carbine is best suited for Curie, like a scythe mows everyone down))

A
Abbat76 09.11.21

My GG sleeps with Curie. :) She is a normal girl, warm and soft;) She is a real person with convictions and conscience, she has compassion, which is clearly lacking in the Fallout world.
Nick is also very colorful. An excellent example of a staunch man who has seen a lot, experienced, but unbroken.

McCready is quite interesting, but he whines a lot. A killer with a fine mental organization? nope ... As long as he showed himself solid - I liked him, but as soon as he started pouring snot in chocolate that he was just very, very important to cry into my waistcoat - he got tired.

Kate is a simpleton. a difficult childhood, and a lack of upbringing and education are affected. The embittered creature that was broken was not broken, but the crack went. The breakdown masks with cruelty and anger, so that the enemies would not guess)

Strongman is a funny character. Typical supermute with a tendency to ruin. Tracing paper from the average citizen who has been brainwashed and now happily searches for the non-existent, breaking everything that is not able to comprehend along the way.

The main Massachusetts minuteman is a dull and expressionless character. Technically a fighter. practically lazy. It is annoying that, in his free time from traveling, he simply sits at the base, when he could, like Farkas and Vilkas from Skyrim, go about his minuteman affairs, and the meeting of the GG somewhere with a character fighting for a just cause would only add to his attractiveness. But no. The GG has to do everything personally. And this stuffed animal only pushes patriotic speeches.

A drug addict grandma is generally annoying. I had the idea to kill her with drugs. I killed it. it bent, so everyone in Senkturi didn’t like it .. shipped ... another idea was born - to put her chair on the very edge of the territory, in the hope that a gang of super mutants or raiders will deal with her, but this hag will no longer climb out of the chair, and in the raid on Senkturi, not a single gang has a chance to kill this drug, because five security robots in the best modifications and two dozen turrets simply leave no one a chance even to enter the protected area .. In general, the grandmother continues to annoy with every visit ..

Cosword .. a very nice soulful character. It is directly associated with a Victorian butler. True, deep modernization has left absolutely nothing from his home look. To my regret, I did not give personal quests - only a bonus. Therefore, he participates in the patrol of the settlement.

A curious character is the Mechanist. unfortunately not a satellite of the GG, but it's a pity. I had it in the role of the satellite would be very pleased ...

Mer Neighborhood - NRA-vit-hsia. Correct, sometimes too free, worldview. True, his bonus will be revealed only if the GG is gulified.

A
Abbat76 09.11.21

Stoic
I have a Nick with Atomic Justice. They fit each other)) And most importantly, with melee weapons, he does not rub at the trunk of the GG. I shoot from the legendary explosive minigun, where damage per cartridge = 51 units. if a companion jumps out directly onto the firing barrel, then I do not have time to stop firing and kill myself with shock waves (on Survival difficulty, at level 52, in fully upgraded X-01 armor). Therefore, let it be better THERE runs away.

In general, an explosive minigun is cheating. The eldest son watched as I, on Survival without a VATS, mowed a Rusty Devils patrol of 5 people and 4 robots in a few seconds and said that he had never seen such meat in games.