3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guardian. 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Your Favorite In-Game Weapon (Resident Evil 5)

Your opinion. Argument.

Personally, I liked the M93R & "Hydra" the most. Well, and the S&W M500.)
In the case of the M93R, the rate of fire, sufficient strength and relative availability are important - to acquire it, you just need to completely upgrade the M92F.
With the fact that "Hydra" is extremely useful, I think no one will argue.
A full S&W M500 upgrade will cost, if I'm not mistaken, $ 216,000 when you factor in everything, including the bonus and the S&W M29 upgrade.
PS: I also used SIG 556 a lot.
PSS: Samurai Edge is perhaps the best in the HG category. It's a shame that you can only use it in the Mercenaries, playing as Wesker (STARS).
253 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 09.11.21

Cartridges are not for sale.

b
black devil666 09.11.21

To complete the game at an easy level on S
did not pass anything .. but maybe in a different way like that?

T
TPyn 09.11.21

In general, you just need to complete the game in less than 5 hours. For any difficulty

D
Dark ride 09.11.21

Definitely M3. With him there were only problems with cockroaches and a man "I look like a huge flycatcher")

_
_Gulya_ 09.11.21

In less than 5 hours
Earlier, for this, they gave the level S. Now I don’t know what is there.

1372809 09.11.21

Colt, with endless Ammo!

b
black devil666 09.11.21

I went through, I have everything open: a machine gun, a Colt, a rocket launcher, but there are no grenade launchers, maybe there is a need to go through as mercenaries at a higher rank?

S
Sorizo 09.11.21

Unlocking the Infinite Grenade Launcher takes less than 5 hours to complete the game.

T
TPyn 09.11.21

Previously, they were given level S for this, but now I don’t know what’s there.
time is only one of the parameters for obtaining S. You can run quickly, but at the same time kill few opponents, die many times or be inaccurate in shooting. And there will be no S rating

b
black devil666 09.11.21

I opened the bow ... I meant that the cartridges for it were endless, otherwise all weapons are endless, but he does not, after all, he has 5 types of cartridges and they run out very quickly, but I want them not to run out ..

c
coach_spb_89 09.11.21

Shotgun.

S
Serg PROFI 09.11.21

The knife is always in fashion

S
SATANA 09.11.21

heh minigun at Chris))

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 09.11.21

Knife, as it is inconvenient to aim with a firearm.

S
SkySoull [Got up with gam 09.11.21

My beloved Daddies Smith & Wenson (M29 and M500).

K
Kirk Rysin 09.11.21

Favorite hydra ... that's just a pity that it is not a double-barreled ...

N
Nevermore 09.11.21

Shotgun, Grenade Launcher. It is convenient to shoot crowds with a shotgun, and he used a grenade launcher from the moment he was given.

L
LeGiоN 09.11.21

Pistol (upgraded) and sniper rifle.

M
Mr. Hyde 09.11.21

The base is a pistol. Dahl, this is a sniper. If it's completely blocked, then I take out the shotgun. I feed every strong beast with grenades.

p
panyok597 09.11.21

The very weapon is a stun gun)