3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19 04:12 pm

Passage and quests. (Generation Zero)

57 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

Hi all. can't pass a few quests. One need to find a pyramid of stones on top of a hill. Second, clear the area from machines. I understand you need to drown on the pier, they drown and the quest is not counted.

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

here the pyramid

A
Argonec124 06.11.19

Gwyn-bleid
with the second it is not clear, it is almost one job is, it's on the upper right of the cache you mean ? my brother and I there problem was with the implementation, it is not counted, but then he was the host when I created it I was already done.

A
Argonec124 06.11.19

Gwyn-bleid
he asked himself replied ))

J
J. Boby 06.11.19

The system saves in the game - disgusting.

A
Argonec124 06.11.19

J. Boby
there is the principle that all the passage (marks, objects) are stored on a host you have only tasks and loot that he gathered.I'm the same at the beginning could not understand why the objects don't see where you have been. I hope they still will make a total saving for each separately. and about the quests already have a couple of solutions while the patches did not work: - restarting the game - a game partner, and they say to create 2 Persian, don't know why, but many say it kind of solves the issue with the bugs on the task

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

Argonec124
So I spent two days running around looking for the hill with a pyramid,Google,mother.here decided to noráwrite. and Chet went into the game,and I decided to escape and found that there is this pyramid.but with cars I don't know what to do. the play one. ie host it turns out I,and all the seats disappear after reloading the game.conductive if you need a bunker,hell find.while I was there.

A
Argonec124 06.11.19

Gwyn-bleid
then strangely when I play I have everything stored, but if you connect you will see that I have open, and what will not open'll see later. in General, my advice to one not interested in playing, you can sleep the game is made so that the bigger the host the more robots you come across. and if the linkage play and there is something there pougarat))))

A
Argonec124 06.11.19

Gwyn-bleid
and you task re-read, there tips pretty open, plus the knowledge of cartography will not prevent )) where in the notes it was written that the mountain is bordered from 2 sides by the sea )) and looking at the map where the hill well, for the tip on looking for)) my brother and I immediately knew where to go ) despite the fact that all jobs are constructed so that you move forward to the opening of the card. ago only those if you missed it, myself.

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

Argonec124
Thank you for your advice)) I will Consider for the future.
One boring,Yes.But no one to play with. It was planned that will be another run, but his game was broken on release day and not run to this day(

A
Argonec124 06.11.19

Gwyn-bleid
WELL, If that adds to the incentive to friends(the same nickname) let's play together

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

Argonec124
Conil application)

D
DnsKl 06.11.19

Gwyn-bleid
I generally don't hold a job.. there was one car - killed and no one else, and the task is not completed..

g
gekans 06.11.19

DnsKl
the same trouble .

g
gekans 06.11.19

who hopper all found , show on map ., if it is possible .

K
Khorn1 06.11.19

The game is extremely raw and wildly empty .They have another year to work on it, add NPCs, to fix all the idiocies with an salacinski quests, schools with a washed-up robotami that attack through walls, pass through the texture, to make the world more alive, more objects to make and study the terrain. Bunkers - so it does complete idiocy. Until you find the quest you want to get into the bunker, hell will open it.

T
The X-Files 06.11.19

Argonec124 wrote:
and they say to create 2 Persian,
Brain ))) have not yet created the second Persian was the problem and marks a visit on the location of the buildings was gone and the quests were not completed,created a second and once the tasks are completed and marks immediately appeared at the location previously visited places.
Thanks for the tip!

M
Mihnm 06.11.19

All good! in the vastness of YouTube found a guy who writes the quests. If you want in PM can throw.

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

does the gold Kalash,in a red boat

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

you need someone a gold RPG?