3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19 04:12 pm

Passage and quests. (Generation Zero)

57 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

Does the gold PP

d
dimoha12312 06.11.19

Golden sniper who may be found?

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

dimoha12312
Found. a hunting rifle for 4 rounds. with the robot dropped the rifle

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

dimoha12312

d
dimoha12312 06.11.19

Gwyn-bleid
shotguns and gold where found ?

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

dimoha12312
Of gold,in certain places, you can only find the: Pistol, SMG, Kalashnikov and a grenade launcher. Everything else goes down with robots.And random wild. Playing with a friend, killing the tank, one can drop weapons and other shit.

M
MrBuravhik 06.11.19

Guys, does this game some kind of logical ending, or as in Dayz, go-Brody until blue in the face? And is it essential to discover all of the bunker, and then I have Mencken ruined because of a bug?

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

MrBuravhik
Minkin and I have tried. In General, it's just Walker. Deyz I haven't played,so can't compare. In the game I passed the main story was the title. Now playing just to find the gold BMG. At all locations passed.

M
MrBuravhik 06.11.19

Gwyn-bleid
So there is some closure, after all. And how to distinguish the story from the side? I have three hopper to find. I reached a broken bridge and, in fact, already beginning to pall, but still want to play.

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

MrBuravhik
Look for clues. Notes and audio recording of a man who was terminally ill was pneumonia.

!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!

As I understand it, was person who is terminally ill. He suggested an experiment where his consciousness will remain on a super computer .He agreed as had nothing to lose , and scientists have argued that everything is for defense and intelligence. But military scientists have implemented the AI combat algorithms.Robots rebelled against the humans and the war began.
I found a bunker with a super computer that talked. He helped me to destroy himself and the bunker.It was said about some Russian device. After the explosion of the bunker, send the credits after the character is at a safe distance and report that the war began. Robots don't shut down and continue to fight. I found the bunker where all the robots are made.It also kind of blew up.
To get into the bunker with super AI. Need 2 key cards. They can get in passing in the story. If no quest to send to a place where are the keys, they cannot be taken away.

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

M
MrBuravhik 06.11.19

Gwyn-bleid vigorous stumpy, why did you give me the whole layout merged :D anyway, it has long been clear that robots are not Soviet (the quality mark was not) and about the device I hear. But about a patient I didn't know. But, thanks, now I know that the ending the game has.

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.11.19

MrBuravhik
Not for that) In the beginning I gave a superficial answer)) For lead. Further warned that the spoiler)

j
jkjkjk83 06.11.19

The mission of one bunker Saltholmen. Has anyone found all the items/notes Missy? Can't find the last of the five. According to Wikia you need to scan the label on any containers in the bunker. But where? Again a bug?

S
Shkapcheg 16.07.20

blank space the main mission can't complete it, because there are no documents in the bathroom in the house where they are supposed to be(per tube are the same from the people they are), have already passed all missions of the main/side this is still unfinished, what to do?

R
Roman Muravev 16.07.20

Shkapcheg
similar problem, only I have a recorder at the entrance to the house trigerred not a scientist and can't go any further. hanging too long ago

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.07.20

The Novel The Ants
Try another crack, have sent a PM.

S
Shkapcheg 16.07.20

A novel Ant wrote:
hanging too long ago
sadness, maybe with the renewal of ambiguit game recorder work rules, played in co-op, but there are no documents in the bathroom

R
Roman Muravev 16.07.20

Subaru MotorSports
OK look

N
NikSmith9 16.07.20

Subaru MotorSports
And I do not know how to solve the problem with the mission lost and found, like all done and it still hangs(((