3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite soldier from the PC 09.11.21 07:49 pm

How do I become Viceroy of Kirkwall? (Dragon Age 2)

How do I become Viceroy of Kirkwall?
31 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just like old times 09.11.21

Elite soldier from the PC squad
Support the Templars)

n
nikmah 09.11.21

Elite soldier from the PC squad
in the last quest "The Last Drop" to support Meredith

E
Elite soldier from the PC 09.11.21

NIK57
Ehhhhh, and I hate them!

M
MixaelMiter 09.11.21

Blein I hate templars so much!

G
Graf desirell 09.11.21

MixaelMiter
Who loves them.

A
Andamiriel 09.11.21

And I like them, the magicians got them, everyone in a circle! )))))

L
LadyGodiva 09.11.21

Andamiriel
So why are these magicians in a circle !!!! No, they do not deserve such treatment !!! Yes, some turned to the magic of blood and only because of bezishodnost !!!! Templars just got insolent !!!

J

LadyGodiva
yeah, great idea)
lock everyone in towers, both templars and magicians, and no one will be offended for that)

r
rad17 09.11.21

And I like templars.) And I see another solution to this problem. We must allow them to marry and ... marry the templars with the magicians.))

L
Linnan 09.11.21

We must allow them to marry and ... marry the templars with magicians.))
And the result of genetics will be magochromes)))

J

a magician with the skills of a templar, goddamn
what)

r
rad17 09.11.21

updat3
No, not that. Templar with mage skills ... and no lyrium needed. And in the tower to make a kindergarten for magochromics.)))))

M
Megalays 09.11.21

Something I didn’t manage to become the governor (((The first time I went for the robber => I took the side of the magicians. And the second time I went for the magician => I took the side of the templars ... I didn't manage to become the governor ... Now I'm playing as a blood mage ... WHO WILL PROMOTE?

R
Runaa 09.11.21

Strange, I got both achievements simply by completing both endings, reloading at the end of the game. Maybe a bug.

When you take the side of the Chromovites, you become unambiguously the governor (though then you still leave no one knows where).

S
Seila 09.11.21

You can become, you need to support the templars, but what's the point ?? In addition to the medal in achievements, no pleasure ... all the same, the GG at the end disappears in an unknown direction. :(

R
Runaa 09.11.21

Yes, the "originality" of the ending is beyond competition!

B
BaRty Krautsch 09.11.21

:-)

Z
ZoMBiE777 09.11.21

Tell me where to kill the high dragon? and a demon? these achievements remained

B
BeastIns1de 09.11.21

Dragon at the location of the bone pit, after the deep paths everything should be on fire there. Well, actually, on a separate path, you climb down and walish. And what demon do you mean?

Z
ZoMBiE777 09.11.21

Thank you for the dragon, I have already killed it. demon of pride, also from achievements.