3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite soldier from the PC 09.11.21 07:49 pm

How do I become Viceroy of Kirkwall? (Dragon Age 2)

How do I become Viceroy of Kirkwall?
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silvia 09.11.21

I became Viceroy of Kirkwall when I played as a warrior. When fellow dwarf Varric in one of the conversations asked what you were going to do (there was still a choice: to save the family and something else), I chose "go into politics"). It seemed to me that that's why at the end of the game I was made the governor.
Because other times, even though I did not support either of the two, and said that I would rule, they still did not make the governor.

O
Osprey 09.11.21

Elite soldier from the PC squad
in the story go and that's it

O
OnePoint 09.11.21

Tell Alistair that you want to become the governor, and then support the templars)

P
Prokop4ik 09.11.21

[[[GAMER]]]
he's not dumb.

O
Osprey 09.11.21

Prokop4ik
and who knows)

J
Jarud 09.11.21

OnePoint
Must Try

W
William Hawke 09.11.21

Guys, for those who do not like the Templars, in order to avoid the fate of being for the Templars, just say in a conversation with
Varrick that you will go into politics and you can become a governor! :)

R
Runaa 09.11.21

William Hawke You
can only become a Steward by supporting the Templars; when choosing a side of the magicians at the end, this cannot be done.

T
TsuriC.C 09.11.21

At the same time, for the first time I see that you can become a governor there ... We must stop hammering on the eskape during dialogues.

s
stout shit 09.11.21

GUYS ARE DRUG ABOUT STOLE !!! ???? the tips are correct, but there about crossing and kindergarten, I almost collapsed

V
Velimudr 09.11.21

Linnan
+
And also:
2 - Mages
3 - Chroma

P.S. No offense to the first version of my answer ... I didn't want to offend))