3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unface18 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Closed chest in a cave on Skellig (there are small spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the cave where Philip and I were looking for records, I came across a closed chest, already after going through the entire storyline. There are no corpses with keys nearby, and this chest is not a Hidden Treasure. There are only 2 Wild Hunt spirits next to it and they cannot be attacked. Maybe someone came across and found the key?

ps I climbed the whole cave - I could not find the key.

22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 09.11.21

It seems that according to the plot you get there, everything opened up for me

u
unface18 09.11.21

MudrichenkO More
attentively, all orders are made, all plot tasks, even all questions on the map have been investigated.

M
MudrichenkO 09.11.21

unface18
When I ran the campaign, I did not face such a problem

I
III0P0X 09.11.21

The same, but the spirits attacked. The witcher uttered a phrase like "Hmm .. ghosts." Probably a glitch or there will be some kind of addition later.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 09.11.21

I also found this chest, I never found the key.

W
W0LVER1NE5700 09.11.21

+1
Story chest did not open

v
voronpb 09.11.21

also did not open

S
ShockBurst 09.11.21

It opened for me, I have no idea where I found the key

R
Roy jons 09.11.21

ShockBurst
and that there was it though you remember))

a
aleks2006 09.11.21

unface18
yes ... ran there, spat and ran away)))

i
ilya1iz2 09.11.21

The plot is completed, the questions are all collected. The same thing, they stand rooted to the spot. There is an option that they have zabazhilis, for a good attack should, BUT this is just my guess.

N
Niko71790 09.11.21

There, a bug jumps with the spawn key on the skeleton, next to the room where this chest is (if you searched the skeleton and found it, then the norm, if you did not find it, reboot). The essence of the bug is that if you are killed or else that you are loaded AFTER raising the key, then this key disappears and the chest is closed. If you manage to pick up the key and open it in one moment, you are the winner. If you do not have time - load before you go to the cave.

PS for a shkalnik, who just puts the minuses: put your mom a minus go, otherwise he completely forgot about his home.

u
unface18 09.11.21

Niko71790
There are no skeletons / corpses nearby)

A
Arslan Ibragimov 09.11.21

All keys in the game were registered with the help of the console. There is no key. Apparently just a joke.
The spirits, by the way, attacked.

d
digital_summer 09.11.21

There are 2 similar rooms in the cave. One with stakes, and the skeleton is present, which has the key. I jumped over the stakes, opened the chest .. And that chest, the second one that the author of the topic with screenshots described, did not open for me personally, and I searched everything around, there was no key. So we write down the bugs or oversights of the developers .. But I was not even upset, I was also 35 or so, all the schemes and recipes were collected, what could they give?

s
shvetsov0711 09.11.21

digital_summer

A complete set of alder people, for example. I personally counted on him very much. And so - only boots.

d
digital_summer 09.11.21

shvetsov0711
Well, if you create a topic on the redov forum and promote it regularly, then they will fix it

i
icebear2 09.11.21

I collected everything, too, did not open.

A
A KU 09.11.21

I also did not open it - once when I was rolling to an alternative ending, the spirits attacked, when I was walking to a good ending, they stood rooted to the spot.

B
Boehringer 09.11.21

Perhaps this is the groundwork for the second addon. As far as I know, no one opened it.