3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unface18 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Closed chest in a cave on Skellig (there are small spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the cave where Philip and I were looking for records, I came across a closed chest, already after going through the entire storyline. There are no corpses with keys nearby, and this chest is not a Hidden Treasure. There are only 2 Wild Hunt spirits next to it and they cannot be attacked. Maybe someone came across and found the key?

ps I climbed the whole cave - I could not find the key.

22 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Actually, the key - "physically" in the resources of the game is :) I, for the sake of interest for;), received all quest items through the console. He was among them. Where is he in the game - h.z. :) It is possible that, simply, they forgot to "put".
There, in general, there are a number of items that I have never come across (3 complete my own passage and about 5 pieces from other people's saves). For example: several reports from some Nilfgard agent, with a full description of the negotiations and conspiracy of the Nilf trade guild and merchants of Novigrad against Emhyr. A report for the emperor on the progress and reasons for the failure of the search for Ciri by his own agents (which explains why, in the end, he is forced to turn to Geralt, from whom he is "not happy";)). A letter in a bottle: "Filled in the sewerage system of Novigrad, whoever finds it - help!" Some kind of "scrambled eggs", etc. etc.
Either there are "tails" of unfinished / excluded quests in the release, or they exist, but I still have not found everything

A
Anchoret 09.11.21

I also searched all the caves from the sea to the upper exit (near the village of Rogni http://witcher3map.com/s/#4/-14.94/-16.30/w=-4.303,-21.709). There is no key. But all the counter spirits were active)