3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Random_Smile 09.11.21 07:52 pm

account blocking (Warframe)

is it possible to bypass the lock in the warframe (I play through steam) (steam account is ok)
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MORGan666 09.11.21

If you blocked your account in steam, then just download the client at https://www.warframe.com/ru/confirm1, and if you blocked the account in the warframe itself, then I xs (maybe not how).

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

MORGan666
does not steam account ok) is in the warframe

S
SimplyTheCat 09.11.21

petrenko223
what is banned for?

M
MORGan666 09.11.21

I suppose you hacked platinum?)

.AVENGER. 09.11.21

hahahaha)

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

MORGan666
via Cheat Engine (credits)

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

[ASASIN]
wanted to add credits via Cheat Engine) for violation of the user agreement (blocked right up to 2035

E
EX0800_ 09.11.21

petrenko223
did it work?

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

EX0800_
no

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

.AVENGER.
I don't see what's funny here

S
Spiny 09.11.21

Those who do not take risks will not wait for 2035. Himself to blame.

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

Spiny,
I do not deny this (I ask the people if it is possible to bypass the lock

E
EX0800_ 09.11.21

Spiny
oh that's just 10))

B
BattleEffect 09.11.21

God cheats for pve game

I
Izuru Hitachi 09.11.21

This is not a single game for you. For hacking an online game (even if PVE) they make a ban. You can get around it only through those. support (to put pressure on pity, they say, I will no longer).
And yes, hacking currency in an online game is stupid, very stupid ...

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

Izuru Hitachi
well, at least someone gave advice (ATP) that I know it's stupid (here either pan or disappeared) I saw on YouTube how people through the Cheat Engine hack the game (though this video was filmed a long time ago and in the game everything has changed dramatically since the moment) I I decided to try it as a friend, I'm lucky.

I
Izuru Hitachi 09.11.21

petrenko223
Platinum is just as clever to crack as loans. And yes, the video could be fake.
As for the extraction of platinum - go to the abyss, knock out weapons / vf and sell in the trade chat. Loans are also in the middle.

.AVENGER. 09.11.21

petrenko223
I laughed because of the GIF stalker

l
lorem_ipsum 09.11.21

Write to the support, say that you accidentally forgot to turn off the warframe, and wanted to hack another game, but by mistake chose the warframe from the processes. Well, or at least think something else.

D
Dapk.XIII 09.11.21

And why are you throwing minuses to the guy, I'm 20 years old and I'm pretty much for ****** getting loans. Thoughts were of course to use a similar idea, but common sense stopped. If the guy made a choice, then why blame him for it, as if you yourself did not do it. I'm more than sure that anyone here has used them. This guy took a chance and paid for it, so why even minus him for what he already paid for? He lost his account, and you, like monsters, are also grinning at this ...