3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Random_Smile 09.11.21 07:52 pm

account blocking (Warframe)

is it possible to bypass the lock in the warframe (I play through steam) (steam account is ok)
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dapk.XIII 09.11.21

Izuru Hitachi
Not an option already, more and more people have purchased everything they need. Either sell fashion, or go to work.

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

Dapk.XIII you
can't make much money on mods

D
Dapk.XIII 09.11.21

petrenko223
We disagree in our opinions

S
SergantFox 09.11.21

I was also banned. I wrote to the support, there was no answer, but after a day the account was unblocked. I played for about 30 minutes and got banned again. I did not use cheats, I did not violate the agreement. What nonsense?

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

SergantFox
hell knows) I have long forgotten about this game (I didn’t write to the support, I’m tired of the game and there are few credits) and for missions they give so little INTO piz .....) I tried through artmani and through cheat enzhain I was just thrown out from the game and the next time they start, the license agreement will be shown) I tried it again through cheat enzhine throws it out) I go in again I wrote a ban until 2035

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 09.11.21

petrenko223
Damn! I'm amazed, what are you being taught at school now? With so many mistakes, in the future you only need to load bags ...

R
Random_Smile 09.11.21

Ku6ep3aDpoT
I do not put dots and dots (you can check all the comments that I wrote in my entire life) if a mistake in a word, tell me which one and I will correct it

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 09.11.21

petrenko223
I do not put periods and commas (you can check all the comments INTO I wrote in my entire life) if there is a mistake in a word, tell me which one and I will correct

Not commas, not commas, not comments, but comments (slang abbreviation for comments), not INTO , and what. Enough examples? Learn Russian language ignoramus ...

ZY Or do you consider yourself too fat?

S
Sergey Aksyonov 09.11.21

I have such a problem 1 time through Steam I played the warframe then did not play for a very long time and decided to play again and it turned out that it was banned, why?

K
Kolyanich 09.11.21

Sergey Aksyonov
I heard something about this. They said that the bans flew to random players. Dolby in those support.