3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eredin Breakk Glass 09.11.21 08:15 pm

Poor performance through the years. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

First, I will describe the whole situation. I first played The Witcher 3 years ago, the game ran smoothly on medium settings. A year later I decided to play Hearts of Stone. I searched the Internet for many versions, but I did not find it besides the repack from Khatab. I downloaded the repack from him, open the game and it slows down even at low ones, just set very low parameters and lowered the screen resolution, but before that everything was fine. I read on the Internet about the fact that if you have a graphics memory of 2000+, then you can safely set good graphics settings, and I would not say that the hardware is older. I am attaching config and information about the card. Maybe there are some utilities or a clean version of the witcher. By the way, one more question, I wanted to install patch 1.08, but says that there is not enough space on the hard disk, why is it needed if the game is on the E disk. Thank you.

58 Comments
Sort by:
F
Furyhunter 09.11.21

the card is weak ... especially under the witcher

n
nikk2448 09.11.21

It's time to change vidyuhu

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.11.21

Furyhunter
I have a GTS 450, i3-4130 and 8 GB of RAM, at average fps below 20 it did not fall at the most loaded moments, so it is unlikely that this is the case or anything else from iron.
I have only one solution that comes into my head: to buy a litsuha, since a pirate lags like that. I really don't know if it will help or not, although you have very little iron, you should generally fly on medium ones.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

Eredin Breakk Glass
With your CPU, you can put a powerful card.

P
Papa joe 09.11.21

On ancient maps, they want everything to fly.

A
Aleksandr2242 09.11.21

Frontier buccaneer
if he buys the game nothing will change from this, especially since he did not say what kind of repack he has, if he is Gogov, then this is considered a license.

S
Sergey067 09.11.21

To install patches, you need space on the system partition. At startup, patches are copied to a temporary storage on the system disk, they shaman something over their own data there - and then the finished data is thrown where the game is.

Ps In general, everything is simple - if you want normal settings, you can not run it on buckets. Everything is quite fair. We did the minimum settings and change the resolution for the buckets (that is, if you run it on a lower than the minimum configuration).

g
giga18 09.11.21

This card has long outlived its time, you can still play on the GTX 750 - 780, but in order for everything to fly, you need to buy the GTX 950 - 970. But it's better to wait for the release of the new series of GTX 1070 and GTX 1080

Although I'm an AMD fan and will wait for their version of R9 490

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

"Through the years" .. The poet ....
Aleksandr2242 wrote:
if Gogovsky, then this is considered a license.
And what repack is "not a license"?

A
Aleksandr2242 09.11.21

Stribogg
Steam version like, I was not interested. What surprises you? There is no protection on it, which means there is no hacking of the game, the gogh version is no different from the licensed copy.

E
Eredin Breakk Glass 09.11.21

Sergey067
[Denis Aleksandrovich]
giga18
Valar Morghulis
Furyhunter
So I say the same, a year ago, the same hardware, at high 30 FPS, at medium 60, and now at minimum 25

A
Aleksandr2242 09.11.21

Eredin Breakk Glas
developers with new patches cheated performance on weaker systems, confirmation of my words can be found on YouTube, optimization comparisons on different versions of the game, everything is shown and told there.

e
eXsisteNz 09.11.21

Eredin Breakk Glass
Roll back the driver to the video card from 365.10 to 314.22 and everything will work fine.

e
eXsisteNz 09.11.21

I tested my 560ti with all new drivers from 2014 to 2016 on new games and somehow they underestimate the capabilities of the video card

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Eredin Breakk Glass wrote:
60 at medium.
Come on, such a weak vidiha simply will not give 60FPS at medium, you are probably confusing something and have forgotten.
Alternatively, you can check the copm for a miner or viruses, perhaps this is the case.
Also, update the firewood, and perhaps the system just messed up, but this will practically not increase the performance.

G
Gunlinger 09.11.21

If you have geforce experience on your pc, then set the optimal settings for the game through it, do not worry, it is relevant for everyone who has this program

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

Eredin Breakk Glass Is the
version of the game the same?

D
Dmitry Romanovsky 09.11.21

I have an AMD 7870M and everything works fine. I also noticed that before the game was more playable than after the patches

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 09.11.21

Yes, everyone says correctly, after the patches, the optimization has decreased. earlier at ultra it gave out 45-55 fps, now at the same settings 42-48. in Novigrad 40 fps.
the hardware is quite normal (too lazy to rewrite, see the profile).
so that would be playable, you need good hardware. not the dinosaur you currently have.

S
Shock Burst 09.11.21

Change your video card. Gtx 460 is a hoary antiquity