3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 09.11.21 08:17 pm

Update 1.04.1 (Dark Souls 3)

Today the 41MB update was downloaded, the game version became 1.04.1, there were no notifications and still are not. There is no change list. Notable updates - the game began to freeze quite often for 1-2 seconds. Cool patch, I recommend
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 09.11.21

has it only gotten worse? This is bad...

N
Nurshat Safiullin 09.11.21

I just updated it until I ran it

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

When the balance has already been repaired and some covenants have been repaired.

R
RGC 09.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Bamko made an official statement that the balance works as they intended (it is more situational, xs what does that mean) They also said that they are not going to comment on this issue further

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

RGC
I read this, the source was some left site. On others, I have not seen such information, I even specifically climbed on Twitter - there is also nothing of the kind.
If, of course, this is true, then this is some kind of nonsense.

R
RGC 09.11.21

Raibow Bitard
In incentive there is infa from PC Gamer

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

RGC
Hmm.

N
Nurshat Safiullin 09.11.21

does not connect to the server

r
ri.ar2011 09.11.21

off
steam group: SpoilerAshen Ones,

We have heard your concerns about being victims of deviant behavior while playing online multiplayer, we have released a patch solving some of the issues you can encounter. Other updates will follow to continue this work, we will keep you posted in due times!

Today's update have solved the following issues you may encounter in the Online Mode:
Being sent immediately to your world
Being sent to the Firelink Shrine
Being changed in full Dragon Body Status

We'd also like to remind you that our Server Team is checking all the accounts before penalizing players. If you received an “Invalid Data” message, please refer to the following article: https://support.bandainamcoent.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/507/458/dark-souls-iii--- restrictions-and-warning-messages-what-do-they-mean. Players that fall victim of online issues will not be penalized if they are innocent.

R
RGC 09.11.21

ri.ar2011
It's funny that it was after this patch that in 200 hours of playing I first met a cheater with immortality, speed hack and mega-speed attacks

S
Sayar Abdulkhakov 09.11.21

And the problem with standing still Hitboxes is not solved, thank you, developers, scum

R
RGC 09.11.21

Sayar Abdulkhakov
Can I clarify this issue? What are "standing still hitboxes"?

S
Sayar Abdulkhakov 09.11.21

RGC
Look at the topic "Something is wrong with the enemies" in the Technical section, there are 71 answers

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

Hooray! After the patch, I started to freeze and twitch. I'm so glad, so glad = (

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

RGC wrote:
Notable updates - the game began to freeze quite often for 1-2 seconds.
The developers decided to add a little bit of pain, otherwise all sorts of hardcore players crowed, they say the game is too simple, too convenient, it is necessary to make it harder to play, to bomb from the game! Well, the developers listened. They care about the players. Honor and praise.

A
Awesome bro 09.11.21

The same thing - after the patch, the friezes began. Not often, but not before.
Toxa95
Everything is as ordered :)

t
thelostkz 09.11.21

If earlier there were friezes but bearable, now for 1-2 seconds, and even during the battle with the boss, well, the tree sticks nemko ..
The system in the profile shouldn't know about the friezes at all, but here ...

s
siame 09.11.21

People, and friezes in any mode or only online?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

siame
Both there and there. The game was smooth, now it's laggy. A mystery for the ages ... Hmm ... Mmm ...

F
Fastest than you 09.11.21

Everything was great before the patch. The lags were at a battle with the armor of the dragon slayer, and then the frame rate fell 1-4 fps. Now every 20 seconds.