3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 09.11.21 08:17 pm

Update 1.04.1 (Dark Souls 3)

Today the 41MB update was downloaded, the game version became 1.04.1, there were no notifications and still are not. There is no change list. Notable updates - the game began to freeze quite often for 1-2 seconds. Cool patch, I recommend
27 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 09.11.21

Playing on PC. This is the problem)

D
Devilor 09.11.21

I affirm, hellish friezes with this welk patch!

M
Mortimerius 09.11.21

Fromy rolled back their crooked patch. Now again 1.04 and 1.06

R
RGC 09.11.21

Mortimerius
It seems to me, or are the friezes left? Well done from, they manage to surprise every time

D
Devilor 09.11.21

Mortimerius
Was there a rollback today?
And then because of these friezes, I almost broke the gamepad yesterday on the Nameless King ... Three times because of the frieze he laid me down, although he had one blow left ... Freeze, and I can't rollback on you, neither hit .... and threw it, until the patch was released.

R
RGC 09.11.21

Devilor
Well, in pve, at least the boss freezes with you, you can then roll back after the freeze. And in pvp it's generally cool, freeze-freeze-> backed you

D
Devilor 09.11.21

RGC The
boss may freeze, but as he wrote above, I was finished off yesterday by the fact that we were standing with the boss in the frieze, I had one blow on him, and he fired lightning in front of the frieze, so they won't dodge from such a moment, although you know what now will arrive and and where to do the roll ... It's a shame, when you have half of HP and a bunch of estuses ... and one hit in the second phase, towards the end of his HP, kills him for a fall ...
And to PvP I'm already used to it, it happens that you invade, or they come to visit you and stand in general like a doll ... but these are already servers that do not talk about ...