3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Shenkov 09.11.21 08:26 pm

Vac ban (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

WARNING
This is a long story, there are a lot of letters and commas

Spoiler Not so long ago I bought a cop for playing with friends, but because of my studies I could not play, however, I noticed that someone was playing from my account, I changed the password, but this a bad person doesn’t care, so I changed the password again while making all possible bindings to the mail and so on, yesterday this creature again tried to enter my steam (I learned this because of the codes for confirming those coming to the phone) just because of They also decided to go to Steam today and check: did the hatsker manage to log into my account? Question: what should I do with this ban now?

23 Comments
Sort by:
0leg15 09.11.21

alas, nothing.

N
Nikita Shenkov 09.11.21

0leg15
Even if you write in support?

N
N377 09.11.21

And this is a long story? Keck.

N
Nikita Shenkov 09.11.21

N377
MB for someone this is a long story?

N
Nikita Shenkov 09.11.21

wow, what are the cons, are you not satisfied with something?

N
N377 09.11.21

Nikita Shenkov
No, these are fantasies of a tryndun for a few lines.
Admit it already that you are a cheater and that's it.

I bought KYES GO to play with friends because of my studies I could not play changed the password several times 15 days the

Omg ban hangs, who would believe in this shit? Did you change the password from querti11 to querti111 or what? Why didn't you make the bindings right away? Steam warns a thousand times and asks them to do it.
Here either another balabol or a buyer of stolen accounts, or maybe all together.
If the latter, then it's no wonder that half of the world played from this account)
And yes, if Vak was hanging there for 15 days and you didn't give a shit, then I dare assume that you also don't give a shit about this one.
Therefore, go buy a new one, to play with your friends, and do not worry)

I
I still alive 09.11.21

And this is written by someone who plays almost all games with trainers, don't be ridiculous!

N
Nikita Shenkov 09.11.21

N377
um .... but I was not lying, seriously, I wrote truthfully and from the
bottom of my heart N377 wrote:
No, these are a few lines of tryndun's fantasies.
Admit it already that you are a cheater at school and that's it.
okay, this is not a long story, dick with you, but I'm certainly not a schoolboy and not a cheater (not in this game, at least, hehe)

Did you change the password from querti11 to querti111 or what?
Nope, the password was more complicated, so I was at a loss (I would have written it with obscenities, but I don’t want to get banned for a mate here either)
Why didn't I bind it right away?
because I didn't think that someone needed my account.
And yes, if Vak was hanging there for 15 days and you didn't give a shit, then I dare assume that you also don't give a fuck about this same account.
I went to Steam, but did not see that I had this wak ban, I found out about it when I went through the browser, + I have games not only in incentive (you know, there is a type of origin and games torrent edishon), as well as study in college (in fact it is a sharaga, but it is called college) and how soon exams

I hope you stop thinking that I am a liar and a schoolboy

N
Nikita Shenkov 09.11.21

artvisions
well, it was a sin, I confess, but I can explain everything and put it on the shelves if you want

N
N377 09.11.21

Nikita Shenkov
How old is Akku and how many games are there? Is this generally your own account or what?
If the whole story is really rubbish, which I strongly doubt, but let's say, you can write to Steam Support and fully describe the whole problem, but I say right away that nothing will be removed to you and you can say goodbye to the acc.
The chance of removing the ban from the profile is equal to the arrival of 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse on Earth tomorrow.

N
Nikita Shenkov 09.11.21

I don’t remember N377 , but it seems like it’s about 3 years old, they ripped my dear and there’s not a drop of lies in this story. Igorok 27 (not enough, yes, but this is all because the torrent exists, hehe hehe)

In general, as I understand it, goodbye ks
Okay, thank you all

k
kiska228 09.11.21

Nothing...

U
Ubisoft quality mark 09.11.21

Nikita Shenkov
Nothing can be done, TP will ignore all requests to remove VAC bans, only a new purchase of cops on another account will help.

S
SawGoD 09.11.21

Nikita Shenkov
is certainly not a long story, but I advise you to know for the future! Valve treats cheaters very hard. and they are not interested in when, because of whom and why you were given a vac. You can write to supports, beg them, offer money, BUT IT WILL NOT GIVE ANYTHING. buy a new account. Tie it to everything you can at once. And check the computer, maybe a stealer. All that I could, I helped. GOOD LUCK

A
Agon1st 09.11.21

Nikita Shenkov
amuse me with such stories

J
JUnnAmmED 09.11.21

Nikita Shenkov
VAC quite often bans erroneously, you can write in the TP describing everything as it was and ask why the ban was issued. a week before the ban and I was unbanned.

B
Baffometi 09.11.21

As far as I know, if the account was really hacked, then the VAC-ban can be removed. Write to those. support, describe all the details as they are. A check will be made, and if as a result it turns out that the account was actually hacked and an attacker entered it, whose actions led to the ban, then the VAC ban will most likely be lifted.

BUT! Since in your tearful post there are a couple of very interesting lines, namely
Nikita Shenkov wrote:
yesterday this creature again tried to enter my steam (I learned this because of the codes for confirming those coming to the phone)
then I concluded that your account is under the protection of a mobile authenticator. This means that even if an attacker knows your username and password from Steam, he still cannot enter it until you send him your security code from the application on your phone, which is updated every minute. Therefore, I see 2 possible situations for which you got a VAC-ban:
1. You yourself played with cheats (supposedly with private ones). I thought that you would not be banned, but in reality everything turned out differently. And now you are here trying to find support and justice.
2. Some of your friends, to whom you sent the confirmation code, played with cheats from your account.

In any case, you are not saying something. In general, you yourself are to blame. Serves you right.

B
Baffometi 09.11.21

JUnnAmmED wrote:
VAC quite often bans erroneously, you can write to the TP describing everything as it was and ask why the ban was issued.In MW2 there was a wave of erroneous VAC-bans, then I wrote to the Steam support describing in detail everything I did with the account a week before the ban and I was unbanned.
I do not know what was there and how it was in MW2, but in CS: GO VAC cannot be banned by mistake. Firstly, there is the Patrol system, the participants of which make verdicts based on the provided demos of the game. And if from the entire huge number of Patrol participants, the majority agree that the player used prohibited software, then only then the dispute will be submitted to Valve, where the final blocking is made.

J
JUnnAmmED 09.11.21

Baffometi
Tell this to those who got these bans in MW2, MW3 and CS: GO itself. And tell it to those who never got bans.

T
Tigers_Trust 09.11.21

As mentioned above, write to the TP. If the story is true about hacking, then the activity logs, and in particular the IP (or maybe the client sends some other information to the steam), will show that the input was from another MB provider in another city. But there is a moment, unlocking it will be a purely TP decision, they can just ignore it. After all, how many tales have they heard about "friend Kolya, the snow leopard, the old woman Tanya who played on my account and cheated and I didn’t even blow my mustache." In general, that's when the payback for deceiving the TP Steam, which was advised on various forums, began to return.
And in the future, get used to solving problems immediately, that is, write in the TP, and not here.