3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergedem 09.11.21 08:26 pm

Technical issues (Fallout 2)

When installing, it says that it cannot open 2 .dat files, and when loading it, it says that it cannot load fonts.
147 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master O 09.11.21

Speak heads in Fall are quite a buggy thing. With me, they are usually generally silent, they don't even move their lips. A couple of times they just spoke.

K
Kokkolar 09.11.21

I have XP 1SP Fallout crashes right after the word "download". Can you tell me if 1Sovskiy fall can go under XP?

PS: Moderators, do not throw a topic on the Folovsky forum, there are no people there, and then at least someone will see if one of the old fans of the fallout can still buy it and tell me :)

B
Blatnyak Jedi 09.11.21

Contact Tech. I will support 1C :)

D
Dreamwalker aka Adanos 09.11.21

It depends on the localization. In my Fole from Fargus, they did not speak at all, and in LK a couple of characters mumbled something (in my opinion, Marcus and Harold, I don’t remember exactly)

M
Master O 09.11.21

So the funniest thing is that in my translation of the 2nd Foul, everyone is dumb (they don't move their lips, they don't speak, and all the other animation of the heads is there - it's strange), and in the second Foul, even those that are voiced (Butch from Fargo caravans, Aradesh and even someone) say not every time I play the game, so - according to my mood.

L
Leader of the Nobility 09.11.21

I had a similar problem with the game Chameleon 1C. The problem is that the 1C movie does not play normally. It is in bik format. I downloaded the codecs and transcoded the files from bik to divx and wmv, nothing helped. In the end, I deleted the file logo.bik from the video folder and everything worked. Their logo does not play.

f
fullout 09.11.21

I have the same SP1, but everything is fine. Directx 9.0c.

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.11.21

I have SP2, and that's okay too. The last PC had SP1, and it played without any problems.

K
Kokkolar 09.11.21

the problem was solved by a simple installation of SP2 :) and the HH was 9.0s before this

K
Kokkolar 09.11.21

I become a drug commissar when using a jet, and as I start a doctor, I always have an increase in strength and AP FOREVER, I like to play honestly and not using all sorts of brutal bugs, it just infuriates me, the paluchaetsya that I can't get a finger from the jet in a normal way.

D
Dreamwalker aka Adanos 09.11.21

Go to http://www.teamx.ru/rus/files/utils/index.shtml
there are a lot of patches ...

K
Kokkolar 09.11.21

Passed 1C-ovsky fall 3 times and vserano every time in the epilogue the fall does not give dasmatre, or rather listen to what happened to this or that city, turns off the screen saver right in mid-sentence and starts talking the next one.
Cavo has a similar problem with him, write to me, is there a current in me? And if anyone knows how to report in 1C those support the same, write, otherwise I didn’t even find how :))

e
elek34ka 09.11.21

on the packaging, the phone should be everywhere since then, in theory ...

f
fullout 09.11.21

I don't have such a problem. 1C.

U
User 240163 09.11.21

http://rapidshare.de/files/29760619/D3DWindower_1.88.rar.html

S
Shadow of the dominion 09.11.21

Here is such a question. I have a few very useful patches, but they require replacing the "patch.000" file. Is it possible to do this: one patch with the number "patch.000", and the second "patch.001"?

And what is the EXE file responsible for? I downloaded the patch 1.03, it is written there, what can be changed, but it is possible not to change the EXE file ... But what its replacement will affect is not written (((

A

well, if two different patches add completely different features that you would like to see in the game at the same time, then you have to ask someone from the programmers to combine both patches into one new one ...

S
Shadow of the dominion 09.11.21

Can only one patch be installed ?! Yes, this is not GTA SA!
Okay, but what is the EXE file responsible for?

A

no idea .. and it's strange that the patch is a date-fight, and not a modified exe: P usually always modifies the executable first, and then everything else ...

Y
YoriKim 09.11.21

People, tell me what to do. When I try to enter the game, a window pops up that supposedly I do not have 20 MB on hard, although I have 30 GB free =)