3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rip Star 09.11.21 08:26 pm

Game Impression (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game)

Well, in fact, we share our opinions what are the impressions of the game Fallout
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rip Star 09.11.21

I liked the game and I still like it to this day, so I decided to go through again
Practically nothing I don't remember playing for a long time
Now I will remember what and how =)

J
Jackson [x] 09.11.21

For its time, it is not very bad and now it will be interesting to play for those who like such games in principle.

M
Methad0ne 09.11.21

The game is cool, but on Win7 there are problems with a black screen.

R
Rip Star 09.11.21

Robber Korovanov
Yes, there are problems, but I also had a link to the forum where there is a solution

K
Kasper555 09.11.21

No one will ever make a better RPG than Fallout 1.2 !!!

R
Rip Star 09.11.21

Kasper555 I
totally agree with you

A
Anderby 09.11.21

Great RPG. Very short, but addictive. The atmosphere, the music ... A great start to a great series.

R
Rip Star 09.11.21

The forum is gradually reviving

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Lol ... (=

R
Rip Star 09.11.21

Psychodolb
And I say Alive

T
TFS0047 09.11.21

This is a game idol: everyone who has played this will always have a positive opinion in five or even ten years. I suppose Fargo himself still does not fully understand the whole recipe for the magic of this game, even though he created it.

377885207 09.11.21

TFS0047
+ 1

k
keySTOER 09.11.21

I hesitated earlier in the choice: to play or not. I recently started playing. Now I'm a nerd in Fallout and it's impossible to tear myself away from her :))

A
Artifact Baton 09.11.21

Foul is one of the most important games in general, and in postap this franchise is a genre-forming phenomenon. Everything that was created in the genre before it is exclusively prerequisites for the creation of Fallout. All that happened after - the development of the ideas, or variations, inherent in it. All post-up games (and not only games) somehow take into account the Fallout factor - whether it's Half-Life, Resident Evil, or Stalker. I really liked the game. The world in Fallout is very interesting and informative.

U
User 1223063 09.11.21

Fall is one of my best games and collection, although it takes about 20 hours. but it's still better for me than planescape: torment ...

M
Max Fry 09.11.21

And I played. Yes. Two hours. I did not understand anything and deleted it :)

C
Comrade Kote 09.11.21

No, Fallout 2 will still be better.

k
ksery 09.11.21

just the beginning, but so far the impressions are positive, but we'll see))