3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6y4 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Frenzy (str, dex, vit) (Diablo 2)

Fathers, you can explain how for a noob. Why do many guides advise you to pump vit, and put str and dex in arms? I pumped up to level 58 on a single on a nightmar and did not put a single point in vit, I have it by default 200, but since the saves on the rubatl do not fit, then I have to download it again, there is no reset skill - so I ask so as not to be mistaken!

Aim of hell, it's okay to feel unafraid. Below I will give the alignment, but I will say in advance that on the single I had such options as a hit pancake tagert, from gear and rings, etc. about + 50-60% speed rate or whatever, while every hit refreshed my life by ~ 15 + % and mana ~ 8 +% and still all skills were +3

So I swung str to 110 and put everything into dex, but when I took items that increase str, I gradually realized that str was needed too! I just thought maybe download 50 50 str dex? do not invest anything in life again ... the

alignment of

Howl 1
Shout 20
Battle Orders 4+ (all that remains of the rest is after level 60 ~ 70

Mastery 20
Iron Skin 20
Natural Resistance 7- (I think generally 5-6) the rest of the gear is up to 75%

Bash 1
Double Swing 1
Double Throw 1
Frenzy 20
35 Comments
Sort by:
6y4 09.11.21

I meant life by default without shouting 200 to 58 lvl and not vit, and lived with it normally

i
ixdon 09.11.21

Iron skin has 1 point and that's it. Then you can invest there after everything else. Bo is more important than shout. In NR 1 point and that's all, the rest will be typed from gear

A with 200 HP you will be quickly capitalized on helle

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

Yes, I remember a barb who had 500 hp under BO. This is from the one who bought SD and XD on Jax. The most powerful barb, infa 100.

6y4 09.11.21

I still take a chance, because I already have the experience of survival with a small life, I will invest 0 in vit .. the question of what proportion to pump str dex

str is stupid force, the impact force from it increases the
dex damage is an attack rating and a little defense, I read that the% hit on the target and it seems like during a dodge fight, I don’t know, correct it, but I was fucking awesome with a dex 200 on a nightmar, of course I had to play and not stupidly stand rooted to the spot .. but it's interesting!

sorry for the offtopic, maybe this is not accepted here and banned, but the game is freaky, now there are none! I was really looking forward to D3, I watched the video reviews and was very surprised, everything is spinning multicolored, some kind of nonsense. There is no effect of a fight, fear, etc. .. and even reviews and reviews completely killed the desire to even start in D3. Really, I seriously decided to approach the barb who was already here on the server, it's good that it's old school and there are not so many runes as they write. I didn't have enough space in the single of these runes, exclusive swords, stones.

in short, while the barb is developing at an initial level and it is not so important% that where str dex I shake equally, any advice

about nr I agree, it’s a pity to spend skills there, 1
iron skin is enough by itself, everything is gradual, I just ended up writing what I needed, how would be for hel in advance

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

6y4 - another fake firm with stupid themes?

6y4
1 point per whit gives the barbarian 4xp, which then multiplies on bo.

1 point per page gives the barbarian 1% ed, which is better to type from gear.

1 point in dex gives the barbarian almost nothing.

Two questions:
1. Why didn't you download mana?

2.Have you heard about synergy?

zs it is difficult to finish the fraenzer even at 99lvl in skills

p
passed 09.11.21

Aim of hell, it's okay to feel unafraid.
Will die fearlessly (unless he is a fraver, of course xD).

6y4 09.11.21

I'm on pg since 2006 which clone?
I don’t understand what 1 unit is, etc., while I pumped up the 8th level, it’s not too late to start pumping normally
1) I didn’t pump mana at all, it recovers from the blows by 20 Frenzi itself, I went through more than half of the naimar and the norm, you can use bottles a couple of times when the edge but without fanaticism (rings or skulls in weapons or just a unique weapon that is, first hit - recovery)
2) why do dex and st give little? I, by my own oschuschusheniyam and not tsiferkam understand what else they give! now I'm pumping 50% 50 pp / dex and nothing else ..
3) I won't survive, we'll see, I even get excited
4) I haven’t heard about synergy, I looked for this type of mutual, well, yes, Franzi takes more from other skills, I will not download them, I hope for gear +3, etc. .. there are more important skills and not 8% help from another unnecessary which I don’t use

any advice, as long as page 49 dex 47, I can still stop if you convince

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

6y4 pump your
energy too, on the "hell" difficulty. approximately in the following proportions: 30% strength 20% dexterity 25% vit and 25% energy.

6y4 09.11.21

my mana at 58 lvl was about 60, so at 23 frenzy + 50% speed and shielded, even with 6% recovery there was no need for mana ..

n
nwn2030 09.11.21

Even dexa bovka (ranged fighter) suffers quite a bit when putting 0 in vita. Record a walkthrough when you run into little bursting boys.

S
Serious_Alex 09.11.21

6y4
This is how you distribute the stats!
Strength is needed only to achieve the requirements of the items. If there is an appropriate outfit in the bins of the homeland, then ... 100 - 110 per eyes ... Yes, the damage inflicted is never small, but there are much more needed parameters.
Dexterity - As with strength, this parameter is needed to achieve item requirements. We do not have a shield, which means that there is no point in blocking 75%.
Vitality - finally we got to the most delicious. Everything is invested here that is not invested in Strength and Dexterity. One point invested in Vitality gives the Barbarian 4 life, and taking into account the pumped BO 7-9.
Energy - we definitely leave the base value. A barbarian is not a magpie, he does not need mana. Moreover, only a tiny amount of it will be spent on attacking skills.

6y4 09.11.21

As for dexterity, I could agree if I had not only pumped it to level 58 .. So, as everyone knows, every city has its own monsters of a certain strength that can be taken out right away or not .. it was like that - they carried me out .. I returned to the city before and pumped dexterity after increasing the level, I was able to endure them, again, not stupidly standing and urine, but running up ahead of time, that is, you immediately cut off + hit pancake tagert .. I even became a little twitchy and got used to it .. when I returned to normal now .. by I could not get used to the beginning from the slowness .. Agility helped me even when I was surrounded from all sides - if you walk with a quick mouse in a circle, then they died .. this is such an excitement that is not now in games IMHO! D3 is not about this at all, the conversation there is a New Year's tree IMHO .. Maybe I'm wrong, but gradually shaking dex it always gave a result, damage to the enemy was 95% and me without a shield about 30-35%, bursting on a nightmar were onimal if they crashed into the air about a third of life from an airborne, but because there was a high speed of blows, then life was immediately restored by 100%, for the whole nightmar usually life with tin, it jumped up to 50% and then 100% immediately. Theory is theory, figures are figures - but in fact, I felt differently.

S
Serious_Alex 09.11.21

6y4
You will see in hell that I am right!

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

6y4 wrote: it's
good that it's old school and not so many runes as they write
Fix wigs had an effect, finally. There are fewer runes than they write.

p
passed 09.11.21

Fix. Neighing.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

6y4 wrote:
urine and ahead of the
curve * facepalm *: D the
guy obviously needs to play with zil. at 8 ppl hbr, against death lords. ;-) investing purely in str, ofc ;-)

QLinkee, it is necessary to write that there are no runes at all - suddenly they will be fixed BACK. ; D

U
Uncle fred 09.11.21

Firk of wigs really got it.
And according to the subject: it is best to distribute as follows, first 2 strength, 2 dexterity, 1 life, 0 mana, on the next level 2 strength, 2 agility, 0 life, 1 mana. Then the optimal balance of stat distribution will be achieved.

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
I advised the same. It is necessary to have harmony and balance!

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

you don’t understand anything! this is the key to the success of the Bild! ; (
6y4 wrote: I have
n't heard about synergy, I looked for it like mutual, well, yes, Franzi takes more from other skills, I won't download them

6y4 09.11.21

yes, you can download synergy builds, but only when others are fully important, this is probably after 80-90lvl, I don’t want
to think about it yet, actually 8% or how much it’s very little IMHO

I still download 50/50 str dex
sooner they would start to endure me, ash missed :)