3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MishaSuharev 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Is it worth playing? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I have a dilemma. Is it worth playing The Witcher 3 on such a system. I just do not want to spoil the impression of the game if you play low at 15 fps. Please unsubscribe those who have a similar system, what settings did you play and how many fps were. Thank you in advance.
35 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Deineka 09.11.21

Yes

B
BatmanWayne221 09.11.21

MishaSuharev
Hey, I'm playing at 15 fps and I'm not complaining. And my systems are worse than you: geforce gt730.4 gig of RAM, 1366 at 768, 60 Hz, Windows 10, and an amd athlon (tm) x4 840 processor, so suck.

C
CurtiSRustY 09.11.21

Aleksandr2242
I always support my laptop with updated drivers.
In the Game Settings as in the screenshot:

Screenshot

S
Solidar 09.11.21

I played the game on more shitty hardware, at low settings with medium textures. I didn't spoil my impressions, in the intervals between dialogues and battles, I looked at the mini-map. Now I'm replaying a new game + on new hardware with ultra settings, the impressions are the same. Maybe because I don't give a shit about the schedule, which kind of hints you to try it yourself, because no one will answer your question better than you.

A
AlexOmen 09.11.21

Don't create stupid topics. Everything is spelled out in the system requirements of the game.
Personally, I have an order of magnitude lower iron and the game is on. not without brakes, of course, but the impression of the game does not depend on it.

V
Vladislav Kim 09.11.21

People got drunk at the end

B
BatmanWayne221 09.11.21

Vladislav Kim
My Kung Fu is cooler

K
Kazak3330 09.11.21

If you are a fan of the universe of Anzhey Sapkowski, do not listen to any assholes, they will not understand. The game needs to be played at least on medium settings and with an outrageous drawing of the range of vegetation. FPS at least 30-40. Download and play, if you have such parameters, you can go through. If not, then dig it, don't give a damn, at least a year or two, but this is the Witcher and you need to go through it on a normal computer. Those who went through only the second and third parts, without reading the books, will never understand this, and fuck with them. The Witcher is not just a game, I think you yourself understand this, friend) People think that we are fixated on performance, and they are kind of so advanced, they went to the minimum with 20 frames, for that they enjoyed the plot, characters and dialogues. Rams !!! For you, this is just a game, but for those who have read the book saga, this is much more and play at minimum with 25-30 frames, this is just blasphemy, we understand the same plot, dialogues and characters 60 percent more than you, since the game is 90 percent book and only 10 percent of graphics, but this does not mean that you need to run it at minimum and look at torn 25 frames. Plot connoisseurs, damn it. Read the book first, downs.

B
BatmanWayne221 09.11.21

Kazak3330
Tobish, by your logic, with my 15 fps to understand how cool this game I am not able to? By the way, I read Sapkowski ...... Okay, I read about 100-odd pages and left it for now. but again this word is "Fan". This word pisses me off. What does it mean to be a fan in your opinion? Why can't we assholes, as you put it, understand the beauty of this trilogy? Where is the logic? Kindly explain to "down". Yes, with 15 fps it was not very comfortable to play, but I spent 319 hours in this game, replayed it several times and now I'm going through to the fifth, and every time I am amazed at how awesome the world is. So how are you different from us, besides the number of fps?

u
urban.kalabanovich 09.11.21

Don't give a damn about the graph, definitely play, but if you appreciate the beauty, save some money. On my laptop with a GTX 780m in FHD at medium-high 30fps with drawdowns, well, there are some incomprehensible microfreezes.

K
Kazak3330 09.11.21

BatmanWayne221
Read not the first 100 pages, but all 7 books to the end, then you will understand that we are very very different. Knowing the full depth of the plot, the hand does not turn to launch the third part with lags and low quality graphics, because why spoil your first impression? And you just found out on the Internet from reviews and from advertisements that they say that such an astonishing game is coming out Take the third one, well, you started it on your weak computers and went, well, thank God, I’ll go through right now, find out what kind of game it is. Wow, she's cool. Wow, really cool. What? dude is soared that he has little fps? Yes, I, such a crappy connoisseur, went through 4 times on the minimum salary and did not break off, and you just blather, people just have a graph and fps, but the fact that the plot is in the game, the characters, they forgot about it .... Be sure, boy, if you have already played the game 5 times, then we will go through it 15 times, when we finally start. For the sake of such a game, you can be patient and save money on a normal system. Well, you don't give a damn, because you don't know the book plot and don't know how closely it is connected with the game. And if they knew, they wouldn't run the third part on buckets.

K
Kazak3330 09.11.21

It is quite obvious that good graphics add much more ATMOSPHERICITY to the game. And the fact that you play at low settings shows that you do not care about this atmosphere, because you are not familiar with the original source, you just need to play. Of course, now you played and realized that the game was great, and even decided to replay it again and again, but only the first impression was already ruined. It could have been much stronger.

B
BatmanWayne221 09.11.21

Kazak3330
Alas, I personally do not agree with yours, "found out on the Internet." I don't know about the others, but I got to know this universe back in 2009 by playing the First Witcher. After him, I already passed the Second, when he came out and already in 2015 waited for the Third. Regarding the atmosphere ... I don't know, personally I liked the atmosphere that my computer allowed me to contemplate, the impression was not spoiled, quite the contrary. But still, playing with 15 fps is really not very comfortable, well, at least it didn't lag. And yet, about the "buckets". Don't be arrogant. Not everyone can afford to buy a computer that will play games at ultras in 4k and without lags. We play on what we can afford.

S
SP-minus 09.11.21

it's not worth playing, otherwise you will like it and after this game you will not be able to watch others

M
Mandalorian 09.11.21

certainly worth it, she is charming))